rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
I have made a replay gallery for those that having missed some scenes.

Extract in [game folder], as usual modified file have backup.
So, it should continue to work with the next update minus new scene.

EDIT: No more needed in the 0.5.0. The Dev have integrated my mod in the game and updated.
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Reactions: Saeed2402

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
You're right, he most likely will milk patrons first with smaller updates and long delays between them until he suddenly disappears and ghosts them all meanwhile his patron subs sloooooowly decline as they give up on him coming back. That is how it usually goes and many abandoned games are still raking in plenty of cash as we speak, even years after it has been left for dead.
I think you confuse your desires with reality. You would like that to happen and you take it for granted that it will. and you criticize people for changing the game when right now you are trying to do the same, trying to convince people to abandon the game because it is not the way you like it. It's called hypocrisy

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I think you confuse your desires with reality. You would like that to happen and you take it for granted that it will. and you criticize people for changing the game when right now you are trying to do the same, trying to convince people to abandon the game because it is not the way you like it. It's called hypocrisy
Where did I say I want him to abandon the game? You’re just putting words in my mouth now. I'm saying that is what I THINK is gonna happen, not what I want. All I want, is for devs to make the game how they wish, not what me or anybody else want. So hypocrisy? Not really.

Dev obviously wanted to have different tags and kinks in the game but was persuaded to remove existing content because a few people cried about it. If you can't see any issue with that, then discussing it with you is a waste of time.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12

LIhg

May 18, 2018
unpopular opinion but i actually like grandma is refreshing seeing characters that don't look 24 years old

Dec 3, 2020
I believe the lesbian content automatically gets locked if you aren't starting from scratch, so fair warning to others. Also, what's the deal with the gallery? Usually galleries gray out certain scenes that haven't unlocked yet in the campaign, but for some reason there are scenes I haven't seen in the campaign that are already unlocked? Not to mention you seem to have to go through the long gauntlet of adjusting the relationships every time you want to boot up a scene. Odd. Just something to keep in mind for ironing out later. All-in-all its a great game so far. Looking forward to future updates!

Apr 10, 2021
Is this the game that the mother was sleeping around? I only remember the comic version. What even is "canon" of the story now?
Also what a disappointement to not make it Shoracon since its a rework....
True Bond and Crazy son don't seem to ever be done...

Apr 10, 2021
Well, his patreon has a since he started the game. With the biggest increase in patrons happening between march-april when the rework start. So for now we can say it was liked and pay-off to dev's patreon.
Did he removed all the NTR scenes? Rework of the NTR comic?
One of the reasons I didn't touch this is because of ridiculous NTR with no choice.

Dec 3, 2020
Of course its BS, have you seen the lolicon? And I mean 3d games lolicon... Look at "Dating my Daughter" LOL hypocrisy all around.
Or But I'm the Bad Guy and a laundry list of many others. The line is vague for a reason, it gives them a blank check to nuke any game they don't like. I'm fine with rules in general, but when its so hypocritically enforced it just pisses me off.

Reactions: SharonSotaLover
Apr 10, 2021
Or But I'm the Bad Guy and a laundry list of many others. The line is vague for a reason, it gives them a blank check to nuke any game they don't like. I'm fine with rules in general, but when its so hypocritically enforced it just pisses me off.
I personally hate we dont have a decent with shota tag...meanwhile they let loli free and roaming in general. I hate too this hypocrisy....

Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Patreon members and income does not correlate to how many people actually like and plays the game overall. Patreon players are an extremely small minority compared to the amount of players from here and other pirate sites. Those stats might as well mean, that he bend the knee for a few crybabies and now they are paying him for it.

If money is all that matters to him, good for him. But a small dedicated fanbase is much more vulnerable to fluctuations than the wider audience he could have had. A wider audience appeal would also have made his patron number increase even faster. All he needed to do was keep the ntr/futa content and have it fully avoidable.

Now, he is essentially a wage slave to the crybabies and has to constantly keep them from crying by not following his own vision for the game(that had ntr/futa). He obviously has interest in a wide range of tags/kinks but he can’t make anything that isn’t vanilla now and has to make the game for them, not for himself. He will likely end up getting demotivated and bored due to this, leading him to abandon the game down the line as we’ve seen happen a hundred times before.
Stop crying, games based on fan service never work, just look at the highest paid (supported) games and you will see that none of them focus on a fetish, no one cares if the "fans" outside of pateron are more or less, when Those who pay are the ones in charge, and if we take into account that the stupidly called vanilla players are the ones who support patreons the most, I think it's worth listening to them.

Finally, and if that doesn't satisfy you, aren't the ntr fan boys the first to say that "if the dev makes the decision to change something in his game, it is his decision and we must respect it"? and also "how does it affect you? If the rest of the games are very good, if you don't like it, don't play it.", or does that only apply when it benefits them?

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Is this the game that the mother was sleeping around? I only remember the comic version. What even is "canon" of the story now?
Also what a disappointement to not make it Shoracon since its a rework....
True Bond and Crazy son don't seem to ever be done...
It's obviously meant to be it just can't be outright stated.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Finally, and if that doesn't satisfy you, aren't the ntr fan boys the first to say that "if the dev makes the decision to change something in his game, it is his decision and we must respect it"? and also "how does it affect you? If the rest of the games are very good, if you don't like it, don't play it.", or does that only apply when it benefits them?
Is it really his decision if he gets harassed and persuaded into doing it from haters?? This is about REMOVING existing content that was already in the damn game, not ADDING content that some people want. Can't you tell the difference between being convinced to add specific content vs literally removing content he already spendt time and effort into creating and some people enjoyed? It makes no sense.

One means more content for the players overall, another means less content and wasted work due to some ignorant people, who won't let others enjoy things they don't like, despite the fact its already done and has no effect on them. Do I need to spell it out? If you still can't comprehend it, I won't even try to argue with you.

The content does not cease to exist just because it was removed from the game, but somehow haters delude themselves into thinking this way and suddenly, they're cool with the game. Its fucking mind-blowing. Like how an ostrich sticks their heads in the sand and no longer believes there are any danger.

But don't worry, it is indeed still there and it will be back in the form of a spin-off according to dev himself. So enjoy this perfect "ntr-free" game while it lasts lmao

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes