RickmanJames

Apr 20, 2019
Finaly a wake-up call again.

Producer Version - Coming Soon!

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that the Producer version is really close!

I will probably release it by the end of the month and then start working 100% on version 0.7. In fact, while I was working on the Producer version, I also rendered some scenes for 0.7, so I already have some material that I can't wait to show you!

Also, I have activated the chat here on my Patreon page, if you want to join, you are welcome!

Last edited:

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019

I will probably release it by the end of the month and then start working 100% on version 0.7. In fact, while I was working on the Producer version, I also rendered some scenes for 0.7, so I already have some material that I can't wait to show you!

Also, I have activated the chat here on my Patreon page, if you want to join, you are welcome!
good to know that this game is still going, because not show up on last update page for so long. i thought this game is x_x and start searching for it to see what happen

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023

Thanks for sharing the latest happenings

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Did he implied end of June or today it supposed to be released
Last update was in march 8th, 3 months already, but now he is focused on doing the producer version, plus the other game (ethereal bonds), so... forget about v0.7 for a while. If he was about to release it (v0.7) he would be showing a lot of previews, etc, and that's not happening soon...

RickmanJames

Apr 20, 2019
Last update was in march 8th, 3 months already, but now he is focused on doing the producer version, plus the other game (ethereal bonds), so... forget about v0.7 for a while. If he was about to release it (v0.7) he would be showing a lot of previews, etc, and that's not happening soon...

So maybe the release will be around 8 of june then i guess?

Last edited:

RickmanJames

Apr 20, 2019

New

Hey guys, I wanted to inform you that I have finished rendering the new scenes and all the animations!
I will finish writing the dialog tonight.
The programmer I work with on Ethereal Bonds is giving me a lot of help in writing a New Gallery from scratch, much more functional and optimized than the previous one!
So, time 1-2 days and I think I will be able to release the producer version.
In the meantime I will give you some info about v0.7.
I want to change the "release mode", so I thought of releasing an update for each scene I finish (rendering/dialogs/post production/coding).
This way I will be able to find a better workflow compared to the one I have now, which causes delays... and I could even release updates every 1 or 2 weeks.
Better than waiting 2-3 months, right?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017

New

Hey guys, I wanted to inform you that I have finished rendering the new scenes and all the animations!
I will finish writing the dialog tonight.
The programmer I work with on Ethereal Bonds is giving me a lot of help in writing a New Gallery from scratch, much more functional and optimized than the previous one!
So, time 1-2 days and I think I will be able to release the producer version.
In the meantime I will give you some info about v0.7.
I want to change the "release mode", so I thought of releasing an update for each scene I finish (rendering/dialogs/post production/coding).
This way I will be able to find a better workflow compared to the one I have now, which causes delays... and I could even release updates every 1 or 2 weeks.
That's a good idea! We, as the audience, can skip the week of the character that we don't care about, and he can even get a hint of what is working in terms of narrative and character development that he is creating, getting the download numbers and feedback weekly, the end product will be way better, for sure.

That's good news!

PS: Can we have a hero to leak the producer version please? So we can see if it's worth it or not...

Reactions: StreamSteam

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I like large release lapse time. Short time implies short content to play.
That's a good idea! We, as the audience, can skip the week of the character that we don't care about, and he can even get a hint of what is working in terms of narrative and character development that he is creating, getting the download numbers and feedback weekly, the end product will be way better, for sure.
And if the team take too serious the feedback, it could easy fall in Development Hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: RickmanJames
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes