OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Old version of the game, there's a blowjob scene with her, then a sex scene with another guy
Ok thanks also i'd would like to know if it's avoidable, i would like to know what i am dealing with i start playing this game from version 0.4 so i don't know how the before the rework will proceed

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Ok thanks also i'd would like to know if it's avoidable, i would like to know what i am dealing with i start playing this game from version 0.4 so i don't know how the before the rework will proceed
the current game doesnt have this content at all,so no need to do anything,.just play the new one ,cs the old one will not be updated anymopre

fnjakf

Jan 9, 2024
to unlock her massage scene u need to wait for her come back after u arrive at her home, later on u will have to call laura for lunch and u'll get ability to enter her bedroom. I'm not sure but I think u need to choose lust if u want that scene.

Last edited:

RickmanJames

Apr 20, 2019

Hey guys!
How are you doing? I hope well!
I'm working hard on the new update for The Golden Boy, we're also finishing the dialog for Ethereal Bonds, and there's another unreleased project that I can't talk about for now.
I don't think I've ever worked so hard in my life, but... I'm happy!
You have no idea what news I have in store for all of you.
Of course, I'm here to tell you that it won't be long before the next update is released, so stay tuned!
With love ❤

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes