Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am kind of surprised that this game only has a little over 3 stars rating on this forum. Women in the game are super hot and the animations and renders are very good. The story is simple but for me it is actually a positive point. There are too many devs that focus on overcomplicated stories and end up forgetting why people want to play adult games.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I am kind of surprised that this game only has a little over 3 stars rating on this forum. Women in the game are super hot and the animations and renders are very good. The story is simple but for me it is actually a positive point. There are too many devs that focus on overcomplicated stories and end up forgetting why people want to play adult games.
A lot of the early reviews were idiots malding over NTR in the first version of the game. Not sure why we still let people leave bad reviews cuz they hate NTR... but yea it's quality work. SP has transitioned better than a lot of artists from comics/animations/stills to the VN side.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wht is this??? if i load my save i have only 1 scene with Mom...and that's it...where are these others scene with the other woman mentioned in changelog?? you don't mean that i have to start over just to play these scene cuz maybe they are early on?? i don't understand really...and 3 months for 1 scene is really laughable

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
At least some of you guys got 1 scene from your old loaded save(s). I loaded my last save from 6.0 and just got the same game end screen. No progress to 6.2 Producer, no new content...NUTHIN'. Went back further to older saves from 6.0, same outcome. Frustrating.

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
I'm missing one scene from the gallery and I'm wracking my brain trying to figure it out. Does anyone know how to get the first scene in the second row of the last page (page 3) of the gallery? The one right before Elise on the bench (before meaning to the left in the gallery).

Thanks.

cdawg20789

Jun 25, 2018
What the actual fuck? In what reality is the MC "in his twenties" lol? At most, I'd put him as an underdeveloped 16-yr old. Otherwise, as a regular 12-yr old. Just put the fucking shota tag in there and call it a day. Don't insult us lol.

• Haha
Reactions: nandaja
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes