TKageZ

Apr 1, 2019
I get a message "App not installed as package appears to be invalid ", does anyone have idea what's up?

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
i mean you could technically say that the mom grandma and the blonde girl are in a relationship with others during the game, but it happens off screen and by this point only one of them still is in one... so don't think it count for most people but i wanted to point it out just in case

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Any hero to share the screens of the producer version?
I think there is no one paying for the producer version then. No heroes, no followers on producer tier, even this tread lost traction... #sad

Reactions: c0mh1x

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I would but 30 dollars is quite a bit for a sneak peak if Serious Punch isn’t going to update the game this month.
You are quite right my brother, I was hopping that a friend of mine (that was a supporter) could share, but even him dropped his subscription. I hope Serious Punch go back to his previous work ethics and pace, and this game doesn't get abandoned as many others. For now he is at 358 paid supporters with 2.024 lurkers, let's see.

promises.
Best definition ever...

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
You are quite right my brother, I was hopping that a friend of mine (that was a supporter) could share, but even him dropped his subscription. I hope Serious Punch go back to his previous work ethics and pace, and this game doesn't get abandoned as many others. For now he is at 358 paid supporters with 2.024 lurkers, let's see.

Best definition ever...
Now that he's working with another DEV in another game,I find it difficult update quickly

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes