FixGames

Feb 23, 2024
The Golden Boy [v0.7 Producer Version] unlock gallery

how to use:
1- copy file "game"
2- past file in "game"
3- enjoy guys!

If you want to learn more about [topic], please subscribe to my channel for more videos like this.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Guys can smn try to convince me to play the game? Honestly, it's mostly thr title that attracted me. So yeah if smn has some time to lose....

THX

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheGoldenBoy-0.7Producer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

ReaverRaines

Jul 10, 2022
so much wait time for one scene..Looks like another soon to be dead game.
Still not sure what the one new scene is, do I have to start from the beginning to see it? I loaded my old save and it literally said to be continued. was disappointing, I look forward to this one, not that much with older women and this is pretty hot appreciate the grandma stuff xD Between this and Grandma's house there's not much to look forward to so it's sad that development is so slow here.

retadrddoge

Aug 6, 2024
Still not sure what the one new scene is, do I have to start from the beginning to see it? I loaded my old save and it literally said to be continued. was disappointing, I look forward to this one, not that much with older women and this is pretty hot appreciate the grandma stuff xD Between this and Grandma's house there's not much to look forward to so it's sad that development is so slow here.
its literally not even new just beach with granny

Reactions: casmio

DukeNukem6666

Sep 12, 2022
The new scene is you go to the beach with Grandma. You need to have a saved game at the point where MC talks with his Mom about getting together at the beach. A new option is there. If you don't have the point saved, just unlock the gallery and play the 3 scenes.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes