YeetTheFeet

Apr 19, 2019
There was a missed opportunity for Kate to rub suncream on the MC's body on the beach.

Be interesting to see if anything occurs when MC stays the night with Kate, she was very interested in his cock, when both were naked.

One question I have is in the extra version, what scenes are shown and do they have any bearing on the story itself ?.
The only opportunity the devs takes is to milk his patreons.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Bro this game isn't even that good. I'll be real. The story is very mid... Renders are the only thing pretty good about the game... but the BJ animations are gross when the throat pops out. The dev shouldn't be earning as much money as he is now.
Renders are 6/10. Plastic skin, basic lighting, tits are in bad shape (huge natural breast must sag), stupidly tiny waist. Game had some potential at the beginning but now its in "meh" state.

RLRS

Jan 19, 2023
The truth is that this plan could be a little different and could benefit both parties.

Because the most correct thing would be for him to release all the small updates first and then release the producer's version with all the scenes together (instead of releasing a scene for the respective producer's version).

For example (there are other possibilities, but I decided to show this as an example):

Normal version 0.7.0.
0.7.1 normal version.
0.7.2 normal version and/or producer version.

Note 1:
If version 0.7.2 is a normal version and there is no producer 0.7.2, then 0.7.3 would be the producer.

Note 2:
Remembering for those who didn't understand or forgot, when he releases a normal version it's a continuation of the story.
And the producer's version is extra content (scenes added somewhere in the game, without continuing the story).

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Remebering what dev said in the end of august
We can consider it an update divided into 3 major parts, what is this for? To publish it in a shorter time! The first update will be the first week of September and the next one and the one after that I plan to publish them in about 2 weeks apart. 3 updates in about a month or so,
And all this was just a lie. Milkers will be milkers.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
One would think that in a forum full of Pedophilia, Incest, Zoophilia, etc. Freedom of speech would be ok, and censorship wouldn't happen... can I at least get a DM next time, informing me the rules I broke with my post?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Last producer version will be uploaded? :D
I don't believe there are any more donors on this forum, nor they will share it...

Guys, remember when we were all on board with the dev and happy that he wasn't another one of those "milking their fans dry" devs that would only release 2-3 times a year ? And when every update had a decent ammount of content in it ? And when he would stick to his promises and deadlines ? Yeah.. that was a looong time ago wasn't it ? lol :HideThePain::BootyTime::KEK::coffee:
Those were the days...

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Remember last time the Producer version was leaked, and half of y'all were bitching it was too short when it was obviously just an extra scenes reward for higher tier patrons? I called that y'all would be bitching if no one leaked it and what a surprise, that's exactly what happened... Can't wait for it to get leaked and people bitch that the extra content is not long enough again. (I do want it leaked, not paying $29 bucks for it at this stage of the game lol, but people here want the whole cake and they won't even pay for a slice).

Reactions: Furyan
Mar 12, 2024
Remember last time the Producer version was leaked, and half of y'all were bitching it was too short when it was obviously just an extra scenes reward for higher tier patrons? I called that y'all would be bitching if no one leaked it and what a surprise, that's exactly what happened... Can't wait for it to get leaked and people bitch that the extra content is not long enough again. (I do want it leaked, not paying $29 bucks for it at this stage of the game lol, but people here want the whole cake and they won't even pay for a slice).
Fuck no. It was short. He spent so many months doing a couple of animations. Comparing that to other creators that when they take their time there is FUCK LOAD of content. It would be nice if it got leaked, but it is what it is.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes