Mpabbe09

Jun 7, 2024
Si realmente te arrepientes, publícalo para que todos los demás tampoco paguemos por la estafa.
[/CITA] I would but I don't want problems, but I tell you that when it leaks you will regret playing nothing else there is only a new extra scene with the grandmother and nothing else

Apr 8, 2018
what problems, if he added mega link every parton have the same link, no one will be able to link it to 1 person if there are like 50 patrons

Apr 8, 2018
This shit is 29$? That's on a different level of greed
i dont think its greed, my man isnt very smart about it, allowing people to see it for 10$ would probably triple the ammount of patrons and keep more people in the long run, instead he will get 1 29$ sub every few months and whoever wanted to see it will just wait for the leak because he will not pay 29, 10 on the other hand i wouldve paid this update if it was for producer version because i was pretty hyped about it, o well

gamercunt

Dec 17, 2021
Bro this game isn't even that good. I'll be real. The story is very mid... Renders are the only thing pretty good about the game... but the BJ animations are gross when the throat pops out. The dev shouldn't be earning as much money as he is now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radon671 and Furyan

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
There was a missed opportunity for Kate to rub suncream on the MC's body on the beach.

Be interesting to see if anything occurs when MC stays the night with Kate, she was very interested in his cock, when both were naked.

One question I have is in the extra version, what scenes are shown and do they have any bearing on the story itself ?.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes