VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Good Guy [Ep.1] [NwB Games]

NwBGames

Apr 4, 2022
the-good-guy-adult-visual-novel-header-nwb-games.jpg

Overview:
You follow the story of a young man battling internally between good and evil.
He is surrounded by opportunities to make mistakes but still resists the temptations that cross his path. At some point we stop being mere observers and start dictating which way he will go.
A conspiracy at his workplace may be connected with people he had known since his childhood and he will think twice before choosing which side he will defend.
Is he going to be a Good Guy or a Bad Guy? I guess YOU'RE the one making that call.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-05
Release Date: 2022-04-04
Developer: NwB Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Other:
ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Not bad so far. I definitely like the models for the younger stepsister and boss.

As said before, I do like some options and it sounds like the only choice is coming at the start of the next episode.

Another downfall is a bit more proof-reading here and there could help, but nothing we very substantial outside of a line or two.

All in all, this has potential.

NwBGames

Apr 4, 2022
is the mc the one peeking in the 3rd picture? I'm not a fan of those type of voyeur scenes and even less if that girl is a LI...
NwBGames can you please explain that?
Yes, he is. I don't wanna give too much away here but I think you're safe. This scene specifically is not too uncomfortable to go trough.

I have to build some kind of internal conflict first so the choices you'll be making later on in the VN make more sense and have more meaning.

NwBGames

Apr 4, 2022
Well, there wasn't a single choice to make in this release so I didn't make any calls whatsoever.

I hope that the game will really have many choices in the future though. And LIs beyond the ones from the banner.

Good luck to the dev.
I'm planning to make a lot of paths here BUT I don't know about "many choices". My personal taste is to make choices that really makes the diference.

But is you guys who will be playing it. I'll do my best to make this VN a good run for the most of you.

Reactions: Mister_M

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Yes, he is. I don't wanna give too much away here but I think you're safe. This scene specifically is not too uncomfortable to go trough.

I have to build some kind of internal conflict first so the choices you'll be making later on in the VN make more sense and have more meaning.
is this NTR sorry but i dont want to be the wanker spying on the LIs having sex whit other guys

NwBGames

Apr 4, 2022
Not bad so far. I definitely like the models for the younger stepsister and boss.

As said before, I do like some options and it sounds like the only choice is coming at the start of the next episode.

Another downfall is a bit more proof-reading here and there could help, but nothing we very substantial outside of a line or two.

All in all, this has potential.

I really appreciate the feedback.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so I see a few tags... Female Domination, Footjob, Futa/Trans, and Voyeurism (perving creeper). But, the main one for me is the content with chicks with dicks (futa/Trans),...can it be avoided?

Also please consider adding to any of the tags that the content can be avoided "(avoidable)" in the story bio, as this would reduce the many asked questions in the form.

NwBGames

Apr 4, 2022
I guess she's trans :unsure: :unsure:

Let's see how it goes, the voyeur tag and the 3rd image don't give me confidence :HideThePain: , but the future tags say something else hahaha
I love her. It was really hard modeling her. I had to stop every 5 minutes just to appreciate my creation hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba