The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.40 Regular] [LovelyBone Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Is there actually stuff behind a paywall? I don't mind bonus scenes being paywalled, but if there is actually story/canon stuff locked behind a paywall, then I'll sadly have to pass on this.

Difficult in... blue balls version... I've been playing this almost from the beginning, but now it's just too much. The guy blocked several scenes behind a black screen that only paying players can see, and it's not even extra content; it's main story content. My goodness, man, this is a tutorial on how to drive away new players and potential supporters. Congratulations!
(y)(y)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheGoodInstructorFrenzy-1.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
[The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.40 Regular] [LovelyBone Productions] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v1.30 Regular -> v1.40 Regular [365 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Uschade

Dec 27, 2023
I see, there are points given to the girls and something...but I can't find, where I can check those points. Would be nice to have an option to display the points for each char.
And then there is the question, why I get a message, that I got a message, but there is no option to postpone it and read it, when I decide to read it. Makes not sense to me.
I know other games with cellphone-icon pictired in a corner of the screen and I can tab on it for reading messages. ButI can do it, when I want it to do....

Last edited:

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
That's really interesting how nobody cares about this game to upload the elite version. It was almost like "Oh we are going to have paywall canon scenes now? Ok anyway time to drop the game."
I dropped out on the trip to Japan. I'm glad you know about Japan; congrats but that's not what I play AVNs for. Plus it felt the story was going absolutely no where which is too bad, I thought it had promise. I still check in to see if it turned around but apparently not yet.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
What do you mean by that? I can't stand games that makes a guy seem like a girl. HE corrected the MC when he called him a cowboy and said no I'm a cowgirl. Brian is a GUY not a GIRL. Even if he was gay, he should say thanks.
Just stop with the shit. Mods are goin to come in here and delete this topic like they have in every other thread. Believe as you wish, but don't push your belief.

• Angry
Reactions: MadCore
2.50 star(s) 17 Votes