Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.50 Regular] [LovelyBone Productions] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v1.40 Regular -> v1.50 Regular [347 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Would definitely be nice if the OP had a message about "regular" being heavily hindered by a paywall. I almost wasted my time downloading this shit.
I agree. But with NO future tags ever posted, or never answering questions anywhere (all sites that post updates for this project). As well the developer of this title still hasn't even tried to become a member of this site...so I've avoid this title for those reasons.

And the Patreon paid choices goes from $2, then $14.50, and $28.50 and up. But the $2 level doesn't get access to the Patreon Elite version, but the $14.50 and up does.

Distinctions between TGIF (Regular) and TGIF (Elite Version)

• TGIF is the regular version of the game that contains the whole story as it develops, with satisfying scenes that you can enjoy.
  • TGIF Elite version is designed as a special thank-you to our amazing supporters. This version enhances the gaming experience with additional scenes, events, and exclusive content not available in the regular version. It also offers a deeper dive into the protagonist's world, with significant enhancements in story depth, character development, and immersion. Expect more daring adventures, intimate encounters, and a richer, more vibrant portrayal of both the academy and the protagonist's personal life.
Huge pass.

Regards.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I agree. But with NO future tags ever posted, or never answering questions anywhere (all sites that post updates for this project). As well the developer of this title still hasn't even tried to become a member of this site...so I've avoid this title for those reasons.

And the Patreon paid choices goes from $2, then $14.50, and $28.50 and up. But the $2 level doesn't get access to the Patreon Elite version, but the $14.50 and up does.

Huge pass.

Regards.
yea a perfect recipe for disaster, but somehow dev has 145 paid members and earn a decent amount of money

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Huge pass.
Yeah, story wasn't good, mostly kinetic, couldn't reject most of the LI's you disliked, either no choices, or you did get choices...which were quite blantly ignored immediately after.

The description of the elite version is such utter nonsense...''designed as a special thank-you to our amazing supporters... enhances the gaming experience, enhancements in story depth, character development, and immersion...etc''
He just paywalled all the nsfw scenes (which once were in the ''regular'' version)...:rolleyes:
Also calling it bonus or additional scenes, when they are clearly teased and are canon in the story is a joke.
Imo, any dev who does crap like that isn't worth supporting.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGoodInstructorFrenzy-1.50Elite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.50 Regular] [LovelyBone Productions]

COMPR'SSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Could you do a compr'ssed download for the Elite version of this release?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.50 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes