VN Ren'Py The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.60 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

JackHerer

Feb 26, 2024

The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.60 Elite] [FULL + COMPRESSED] [LovelyBone Productions]

TGIF160.jpg
TGIF Elite v1.60—Found Out

What's Inside This Release?
  • 500 total images​
  • 12 total animations​
  • 2-2.5 hours of gameplay in this update alone (12-15 hours of total gameplay)​

Download links
  • PC /
  • MAC /
  • Android / (Just in case this file has a conflict updating, try the one below)
  • Android Regular to Elite Version Upgrade → /

• PC Compressed → /
  • MAC Compressed → /

If you enjoy the game, please consider supporting

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.60 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v1.50 Elite -> v1.60 Elite [434 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

May 7, 2024
Dunno how this crap still gets $1200 on Patreon. After the fake "sister" ghosted the MC I mostly lost interest. It seems since then half of it (the non-elite version at least) is behind a paywall so that killed what was left. Hell why not try to sell an incest patch or add his real sister as DLC/side story you only get by paying (or pirating), that makes about as much sense.

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Dunno how this crap still gets $1200 on Patreon. After the fake "sister" ghosted the MC I mostly lost interest. It seems since then half of it (the non-elite version at least) is behind a paywall so that killed what was left. Hell why not try to sell an incest patch or add his real sister as DLC/side story you only get by paying (or pirating), that makes about as much sense.
Hell when he got rid of Elianna and replaced her with Cassie with no warning it really went downhill. Latest update the "sister" is in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beavis & Butthead

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
  • 500 total images
  • 12 total animations
  • 2-2.5 hours of gameplay in this update alone
Lmfao, 2.5 hours? What kind of estimate is that? The player would have to only look at 3 renders per minute for that many renders to last that long...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGoodInstructorFrenzy-1.60Elite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I may be talking shit, but this game is similar to the story of a manhwa called: "Is There an Empty Room?"
There the protagonist has sex with a woman in a dormitory, but there cannot be men there, so the woman pretends that the MC is her cousin

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
Another fuck it, I was bored and decided to see if I could do it thing, which may increase some peoples enjoyment of this game...

Both of these are just text replace/scene hijack patch files, just drop them in the base "game" folder. No file overwriting necessary. Just choose one version or the other to download as "installing" both may cause neither to work correctly...

Both contain in-depth modified dialogue as necessary, various pronoun replacement with familial words, additional taboo refences, etc. Also contain various minor fixes for a few egregious spelling errors and characters saying the wrong lines...

Unofficial Fan Taboo Patch v1
(Currently for version v1.60 Elite)
- Pamela remains biologically related to the MC

Unofficial Fan xTra Taboo Patch v1
(Currently for version v1.60 Elite)
- Pamela remains biologically related to the MC
- Emily isn't just pretending to be the MC's cousin

As always message me if you run into any issues, missed lines, major typos, errors, etc...

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 17 Votes