VN Ren'Py The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.60 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

LaPalette2

May 17, 2023
About version 0.8 on windows : The saves of the game let you reach the correct place you left first, but all the saves (gallery, play+, cards) are lost. I can't imagine playin the full game in once. When you spend an hour or more and quit the game, you have to do the game from the beginning to recollect yours bonuses. Big mistake !

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Just kidding"

Should put that in spoilers really considering it's about A THIRD OF THE BLOODY SCRIPT.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Why am I quitting this game? Not for any reason already listed (unless I missed a post). MC meets up with a student after class (Leyla I believe) and has a sexual encounter with her. After it, she says that she is not yet 18. Soon after this, she texts him, basically inviting another encounter. So far as we are aware, he has done nothing to determine her age. However, he still goes to this encounter, instead of texting "no thanks" or maybe "when you're older". I define this as rape, even if (especially if) the encounter is initiated by the under-age participant.
Note, I didn't download from this site, but played on another site where you don't need to download. Not really sure about this sites rules on mentioning other sites so I won't name the site, but it is a free one.
Good luck on your game, dev. I hope it works out for you.

edited to include info as to where I played the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Alkemides

Shade173

Feb 20, 2021
I'm having a serious issue with the new android version, it crashes every time on the start up screen. I've tried from different sources and attempted to examine the code (although admittedly that is not my forte) it makes no difference. As is the most recent version is literally unplayable.

Jun 21, 2019
I'm having a serious issue with the new android version, it crashes every time on the start up screen. I've tried from different sources and attempted to examine the code (although admittedly that is not my forte) it makes no difference. As is the most recent version is literally unplayable.

As of now still having the same issue.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Also, it seems the dev forgot about the massage girl. I could had sworn she said she would give him a special message the next day but it seems it been like 3 days since he's been back.

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I was actually going to ask if there was a Harem route, but then I read some comments and decided "hell no". I mean, I read 3 pages of comments and 90% of those pages were simply negative statements and the dev is AWOL.

Reactions: Pepenone

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGoodInstructorFrenzy-0.90
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

maddtroll

Dec 30, 2021
Whist talking with Yui, it really seemed like it was a conversation with ChatGPT or something... it was so unnatural and overly wordy.

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes