VN Ren'Py The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.70 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Allegedly I'm playing the elite version, had the scene with Leyla at her appt. And it fades to black instead of having a sex scene, then tells me there's a longer scene in the "play+" tab so I go there and it still just fades to black.... wtf?

surja

Jul 27, 2019
I loved every minute of it. This story is in my top 5. Congratulations and thank you.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I see nothing has changed, the game still doesn't remember your previous choices... If you avoid having any physical contact with Camilla in Japan, they will still discuss about the sex they had in Kyoto and they still fuck a few days later. Anyway, almost all the girls are forced onto the MC at one point or another, no choice, it's more a kinetic novel than a VN.

Viet9999

May 26, 2024

I didn't have patreon, so I can't download it myself

Last edited:

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Allegedly I'm playing the elite version, had the scene with Leyla at her appt. And it fades to black instead of having a sex scene, then tells me there's a longer scene in the "play+" tab so I go there and it still just fades to black.... wtf?
Wondering about this as well. I feel like it was supposed to be the way it says but they just put the same scene version for both. And I am seeing it with some other scenes as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerWolfe

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.70 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

ukalias

May 21, 2019
Wondering about this as well. I feel like it was supposed to be the way it says but they just put the same scene version for both. And I am seeing it with some other scenes as well.
Same thing happened to me a few updates ago. I haven't the played the newer versions yet.

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGoodInstructorFrenzy-1.7Elite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Viet9999

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
1 star Review on this game FLAG " is not appropriate " gosh i need google that.. word, me looking Cursed or bad word.. but only is not appropriate IS the GAME! and english Not my first or second language!

Reactions: FuhQ314
2.60 star(s) 16 Votes