4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I cannot dowload form Mega, its keep sayying browser limit if full.. do you knwo any other ways to dowload?
look actually in your mega folders in the web browser. Something is in one of those folders. Delete some stuff after deleting I would empty the rubbish bin as Mega calls it. Actually close the browser window and then restart the download.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
You have to be on the Susan/Olivier path, and get Susan’s help to corrupt Olivia, get her to come to the reparations party, and have Oliver punish her boyfriend.
I'm pretty sure I dead ended the Olivia corruption path by not going on two dates nights in a row with Susan which caused Susan and MC to break up.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Good Son 0.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: cmcm23

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
How do I go on a weekend business trip with Nazarov? I've been through two weeks and only his date shows up not the business trip

Edit: You need at least 13 Love points with Nazarov for the business trip event to appear, which is glitched for some reason because I had 12 which are all you can collect (I think)

Last edited:

Fernandoperve

Sep 19, 2022
It was the game I played the most, even having to spend a lot of time for something new to happen, it holds you at all times, you get familiar with the character, his story and choices. Waiting for more updates.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Sorry, i meant it like, what NPC (if any) is Susan going with, and what's the PC's stance in the relationship.

b6112171

Aug 1, 2019
To have a reminder of what you need to do in the endless daily routine - edit .html file, find "[[Check your schedule->Phone Schedule]]"
sidebar.png
Put this on an empty line above
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now you have day of the week and time of day activities listed on your sidebar. If you're not lazy, you could even make it highlight each specific event for each day by making 14 more double-if-checks.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Now you have day of the week and time of day activities listed on your sidebar. If you're not lazy, you could even make it highlight each specific event for each day by making 14 more double-if-checks.
Instead of full table with highlight it could just list the relevant item, since the rest is largely superfluous at any given moment.

The whole (repetitive) setup is kinda begging to have something like "Follow your schedule" as first available action on location screen(s), causing you to head directly to the place you're supposed to be at.

b6112171

Aug 1, 2019
Instead of full table with highlight it could just list the relevant item, since the rest is largely superfluous at any given moment.

The whole (repetitive) setup is kinda begging to have something like "Follow your schedule" as first available action on location screen(s), causing you to head directly to the place you're supposed to be at.
That's probably technically difficult, as you would need to put all of the logic of locations into one spot or sidebar(e.g. making each of items on sidebar clickable and sending you to the event), also all the clothing checks, possible random events, etc.

That's why it's usually done the way it's done, or game will lose all "sandboxy" aspects, which, to be honest, this one doesn't even have that many of, since everything is mostly linear.

Petrus.

May 5, 2020
I got a question, can you romance Chad? I mean there was an early date when there were only Chad and the PC alone (after Susan left bc she was pissed with something that i will not spoil) and we end blowing him.

Thanks in advance

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I got a question, can you romance Chad? I mean there was an early date when there were only Chad and the PC alone (after Susan left bc she was pissed with something that i will not spoil) and we end blowing him.
AFAIK you can also get a date with Chad later in the game, during the trip to the beach (by trying to ask Susan out). No idea if all that amounts to anything more, sorry. (though given how Chad's character is all about alpha nonsense and no attachment, i'd guess at best you can get him to fuck you, not a romance in traditional sense)

Reactions: Petrus.
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes