4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Dirty_Purity

Jul 8, 2018
He told everyone to stop paying until the next update. If they don't, that's really on them.
I am pretty sure that dev doesn't plan to release any updates at all (another project, Girl Spy, also seems to be abandoned) and if he was really ashamed for taking money for nothing he would just close his SubscribeStar account. But no, he is giving his subscribers false hope and continue to milk them. I think it is called "manipulation" and while maybe it is not illegal, I definitely consider that immoral behaviour.

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
I am pretty sure that dev doesn't plan to release any updates at all (another project, Girl Spy, also seems to be abandoned) and if he was really ashamed for taking money for nothing he would just close his SubscribeStar account. But no, he is giving his subscribers false hope and continue to milk them. I think it is called "manipulation" and while maybe it is not illegal, I definitely consider that immoral behaviour.
Or maybe, just maybe, he doesnt lie and just cant give it enough time and therefore know exactly where would he release it? Like, what if he does? Its DEFINETELY not true and we dont trust anyone in an internet, but well, what if? Would he need to close his account then? Im not entirely sure man

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
The funny thing is I thought this game was almost done. At least I thought that's what he hinted at when he was somewhere around a late 0.8.x early 0.9.x version

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The funny thing is I thought this game was almost done. At least I thought that's what he hinted at when he was somewhere around a late 0.8.x early 0.9.x version
Yup, it is quite close to be finished -- the last update ends on what's a cliffhanger for the final story arc.

But if you're burnt out then you're burnt out, even if there's little left. As sad as it is.

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

sabermaster2

Jun 21, 2017
Have to be honest, this was one game i thought was headed to the finish line for sure.
Getting burnt out right at the final stretch is more common than you think. Every writer want to conclude their story with a bang, satisfying as much of the audience as possible; second doubting an ending you came up with that you can't take back once the story is published; tying up every single loose ends since the start of the story, etc. That's a lot of pressure for a writer.

mazerati

Feb 7, 2018
I can tell that you haven't accomplished anything in you life. Stop bitching about other people's money and watch your puddle.

Why would he close his account? You realize that he has to delete everything and any form of history, updates, etc. , just because some dummy like u thinks he is milking people after telling them to cancel their subscriptions? Manipulation? Being ashamed? You should be ashamed of yourself for being that dense. Bye Felicia

orellion

May 12, 2023
Ah, good old fashioned argumentum ad hominem. Anyway, you are wrong.

Because he stopped producing content.
I sort of agree here. Since he is not producing, he should technically end the patron support and sell it as is as an unfinished game. As long as he was transparent in the description on Itch, Steam, or wherever, then no one could say anything.

Nakedfool

Dec 15, 2022
I sort of agree here. Since he is not producing, he should technically end the patron support and sell it as is as an unfinished game. As long as he was transparent in the description on Itch, Steam, or wherever, then no one could say anything.
How is he supposed to sell it on those shops? The game has copyrighted imagery in it, and Itch doesn't allow you to sell adult games anymore anyway. New players should be able to compensate him for his work to enjoy what is there. Think with your brain.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes