4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
I know and I am and when I went to the tattoo artist and showed me some tattoos I had the option to think about it and after that never showed up again.

May 19, 2018
My wishlist for this game includes:
-generally less of a grind (common for every game like this i guess)
-a faster path to anal
-earlier in the game when you're not fully femme and using the men's locker room, a way to be corrupted by the guys asking if you're lost
-a path to become a total QoS gangbang slut

Mar 6, 2020
last update on the dev's subscribe star was back in september and that was him basically telling people that while he wasn't planning on dropping this or his other game girl spy, he will be taking a while to update however.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I mean, i agree to most of you about abandoned status, but for the love of god, chill guys. Just forget its there lol. Why bother? I get reminded of it just by sheer notifications of you complaining. Is this thread hurting y'all by its existance that much? :LUL:
The fact we were literally one update from the end of the main story, and two from total completion, is quite upsetting

integransx

Feb 1, 2023
Hey can anyone help me with the prestige breast options and how to get them?
And also all the FFS options?

Last edited:

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
How is the feminization class unlocked?

It seems to be necessary to unlock the blue bracelet, but there's no option to attend a feminization class.

Edit: I took a look at the code, and it seems that the required scenes weren't being triggered because they expect the "fem" value wasn't what it was supposed to, which in turn made some of the early classes (makeup or buttplug) fail to trigger, resulting in the class progress getting stuck, while the cauldron part continued advancing.

Editing those variables seems to have fixed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes