drclef

Jun 14, 2022
I'm just wondering how far away is the ending? If there is already a lot of content and the ending is about to come, then I may try playing it

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm just wondering how far away is the ending? If there is already a lot of content and the ending is about to come, then I may try playing it
The game currently ends on what you could call "endgame cliffhanger" i.e. when the plot is just about to reach the climax. For better, or worse.

M0N0T0N

Jun 7, 2018
Ending is coming with the next Update. At least that is what the Dev said.
A lot of people are bashing him here because there hasn't been an Update for over 2 Years and he isnt very good at setting Deadlines. But I think most people underestimate how much work this actually is. The game has so many branches that interact differently with each other and he somehow has to connect them all to a ending. At the same time he also doesn't want to let down his fans by writing a lack luster ending.
The guy also became a Father during those 2 Years, he also mentioned multiple times to unsubscribe from his subscribestar because he doesnt know when the next update might come.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes