4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
There are endings where you end up fully female. The question is - can you play as female, or is that just the epilogue? I’m thinking that through currently. I know how fun it would be to play as fully female, but of course that demands a lot of changes to writing and scenes. It’s something I’m considering.
Consider it as my request because i will personally love to

Reactions: lswaok

deloressin

Apr 27, 2020
The best I've played so far. Lovely story, not straight to sex and plot is also very well developed. 5 stars. Talking about being female and in turn have a beta male boyfriend to cuckold might be an idea. Just a suggestion. Loved playing to this far.

Reactions: Lobsterman9999

scooby0501

Feb 24, 2020
Great stuff man, thanks for making this! every else is throwing their 2 cents at you, so I figured I might as well. I dig the trap/sissy thing, feel like MC going full female would kill the vibe and make the story less realistic (depending on how it was handled). Just wanted to share an opposing opinion, keep up the good work, whatever you decide im sure it'll be awesome either way!

D

Deleted member 3181120

Lobsterman, I want to tell you how this game affected me. I know this is long, but please read.
I played version 3.1.
First, the initial come-on description made it sound like it would be about exploration, not bdsm and domination.
I was happy with the way the game initially went especially:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then things took a nasty turn.

I felt sick and deleted my saves when

Sincerely,

Frank

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Lobsterman, I want to tell you how this game affected me. I know this is long, but please read.
I played version 3.1.
First, the initial come-on description made it sound like it would be about exploration, not bdsm and domination.
I was happy with the way the game initially went especially:

Then things took a nasty turn.

I felt sick and deleted my saves when

Sincerely,

Frank
Wow, Frank - thank you so much for your detailed review of the game! I’m so sorry it ended up diverging from your hopes and expectations. It sounds like you’re looking for a different game than what I’m developing. I appreciate your perspective.

Reactions: betamars

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
Hopefully turning full female is optional if you plan to implement that? Not really into full sex swap and prefer my femboy/sissies to keep the little extra between their legs.
As long as I get the option to choose between the two I'll be happy. Being forced into a single route would be boring.

BTW, 0.4 is out on Patreon.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
The public version is posted a week after the Patreon one is released, also the dev posts here so it's a bit awkward to ask for someone to post it before it's released for the public.

Though i wouldn't complain if the dev released the public version early as a Xmas present.
so do you know when we will get it

Feb 1, 2018
I am hoping the public release of the next update comes soon since the Patreon version has updated. This is a very interesting story. My only wish that the creator focuses on this game more because unlike many other sissfication games where you just masturbate to a sissy, there is some in-dept lore to it.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Hey everyone - thanks so much for being respectful about not pirating the game. I really appreciate it. As promised, one week after the Patron release, the public release is here! You can find the download link in the newest post on my Patreon page, which is accessible by everyone.

I'm really looking forward to hearing what you think about v0.4.1!!! :D

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes