4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hey everyone - thanks so much for being respectful about not pirating the game. I really appreciate it. As promised, one week after the Patron release, the public release is here! You can find the download link in the newest post on my Patreon page, which is accessible by everyone.

I'm really looking forward to hearing what you think about v0.4.1!!! :D
Thank you good Sir! And you have a Happy New Years! We will all start 2021 with a smile. :>)

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Lobsterman9999

I would also like to thank you for your great work and hope that you will stay with us for a long time. Unfortunately, there are always great projects that disappear into oblivion or are milked forever. ("cough" Blacked and Whited)

I could imagine that you are an exception, because your project is also something different!

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Can anyone tell me why there are so many games where the player gets sissified yet the number of games where the player makes someone else into a sissy is this fucking low?

Reactions: Agent Abide

Elianier

Apr 25, 2020
Can anyone tell me why there are so many games where the player gets sissified yet the number of games where the player makes someone else into a sissy is this fucking low?
First because most people into sissy thing are on receiving end of sissification stick.
Second because it takes more than your imagination to create non-mc character, accent will be moved from you, mc, to sissy. Not only you won't be able to use just any sissy gifs, you will need to find someone to create drawings, you will probably need more than one character, because just like with most straight games, you will need a selection of fuckable characters to find desirable partner according to your tastes.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
WELCOME Back Lobsterman9999!!
Oh How I missed You!!
I have been patiently/'impatiently' for THIS Update!!
(from Changelog)
*A brand new secret character to meet and flirt with - make sure to hang out at the Cauldron early in the game to run into her!
(Does THIS Mean that WE/I will need to "re-play game" from the being?? Start a "New Game"??)
Or will meeting "New Character" happen after getting Key from Katie?? (v0.3.2)??

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
WELCOME Back Lobsterman9999!!
Oh How I missed You!!
I have been patiently/'impatiently' for THIS Update!!
(from Changelog)
*A brand new secret character to meet and flirt with - make sure to hang out at the Cauldron early in the game to run into her!
(Does THIS Mean that WE/I will need to "re-play game" from the being?? Start a "New Game"??)
Or will meeting "New Character" happen after getting Key from Katie?? (v0.3.2)??
You’ll need to start a new game :p

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
First because most people into sissy thing are on receiving end of sissification stick.
Second because it takes more than your imagination to create non-mc character, accent will be moved from you, mc, to sissy. Not only you won't be able to use just any sissy gifs, you will need to find someone to create drawings, you will probably need more than one character, because just like with most straight games, you will need a selection of fuckable characters to find desirable partner according to your tastes.
All the devs need to do is make this genre of games 3rd person and boom, fixed. The player is then a god making decisions for somebody else, rather than himself.

Feb 1, 2018
Kinda pissed me off when I had to start over due to saving at the wrong point. Since one of the dating routes is talking about impregnation, there should be a surgical option to become fully female and have a working womb.

May 24, 2020
Not a bad game, I just don't like the BBC race card you put in. Not all girls like that and would never go for it. Call me Racist if you want. I don't care, your option of me doesn't concern me. So overall I give this 1 thumb for ideas and story, up and 2 thumbs down for being woke and racist.

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
the file size is getting out of hand man, almost 2gb at v0.4 is alarming lol

otherwise good update, i like that the dev expands the early game content while still adding to the progression

Reactions: he_found_you

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
holy shit i didn't know i could cum that much and i haven't even seen all the content yet, mother and daughter getting blacked fuck yes!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes