• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Seems that buying razors is not possible with Fem score 2 so there is no way to get to 3.
Hey Pizbia. Having Fem 2 isn’t quite enough to be able to buy razors. You’ll also need your manager, Katie, to ask you to do it. This will happen if you work at the Cauldron as a waitress wearing panties enough times.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I just started playing this and immediately ran into broken image problems. It would appear that the author has committed the common mistake of doing their development in a non case sensitive filesystem like Windows. Many of us on Linux, Mac and Android will be complaining of broken media and images because, for example, Images/University and Images/university loads from the same directory on the author's development machine while our systems consider them to be two entirely different directories that can exist at the same time.

Windows NTFS will allow you to name files and directories any way you wish, but will ignore case when attempting to load file urls. It will prevent University and university from existing at the same time. The easiest solution will be for the author to go back through their Images tree and rename everything to lowercase and then make sure that the file urls in the html follow that convention.

I did a quick scan of Images and see that the directories are the only thing capitalized (minor exception Cauldron/Katie1.jpeg)

Eraphia

May 7, 2018
Not true. I played through the full initial content. I got to fem level 4. Keep playing and following the schedule.
And I`m stuck. the 3d week i need to pay 600$, both of work evenings i`m not asked to buy a razor and in the end of the week I have 515$, which is a game over.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
I just started playing this and immediately ran into broken image problems. It would appear that the author has committed the common mistake of doing their development in a non case sensitive filesystem like Windows. Many of us on Linux, Mac and Android will be complaining of broken media and images because, for example, Images/University and Images/university loads from the same directory on the author's development machine while our systems consider them to be two entirely different directories that can exist at the same time.

Windows NTFS will allow you to name files and directories any way you wish, but will ignore case when attempting to load file urls. It will prevent University and university from existing at the same time. The easiest solution will be for the author to go back through their Images tree and rename everything to lowercase and then make sure that the file urls in the html follow that convention.

I did a quick scan of Images and see that the directories are the only thing capitalized (minor exception Cauldron/Katie1.jpeg)
Hey Phupdup, thanks for your message. I was completely unaware of non-Windows OSs being case sensitive until I uploaded the game and got this feedback from a few people. Next update will correct this issue. Protocol will be directories capitalized, image file names all lower-case.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tenenbaum

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Overall i like the general approach here. But i'm a little concerned about this game as well. It seems right now MC will become a Sl*t at some Point. I tried some Choices i can make,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Hope my concern is unfounded, i will play it again when it reaches Version0.5 (whenever that may be).

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
And I`m stuck. the 3d week i need to pay 600$, both of work evenings i`m not asked to buy a razor and in the end of the week I have 515$, which is a game over.
All I can say is you got off track somewhere. I bought all the fem clothes he could buy without running short before mob pay off day. I completed all content with the final stats shown on this screen shot. You should start over and stick to the schedule to make as much money as possible.

Reactions: Lobsterman9999

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I had renamed the directories to make them all lowercase, but it turns out that the author wasn't consistent in their use in the urls. So I had to use softlinks (eg University to university) to simulate the Windows NTFS behavior that the author probably is dealing with.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question how do you use the toy, i can´t find any options anywhere to use it?

Last edited:

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Question how do you use the toy, i can´t find any options anywhere to use it?
Hey Grimlock, in the scene where you buy the buttplug, you learn they are of stock and it will be delivered in 5 days. I’ll make this more clear in the next update.

after five days pass, the toy will be delivered to your door first thing in the morning. Once you have it, you can put it in by going into your closet (since it’s considered part of your inventory, like an outfit or underwear).

Hope that helps!!!

lmosq

Nov 6, 2017
for a V0.1, the content is in ample supply, the game as it stands right now maintains a decent flow (aka not grindy and not rushed into sex scenes barren of context).
writing is relatively good so far, keep up the good work Lobsterman9999.
although I'd advise for the availability to go free roam and explore side content when reaching the end of main plot content.
edit : also, i can see the outfit mechanic potentialy bogging down the player, Perverted education has a system that i wish more games of this genre would copy.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Great start to this game, bit lacking in choices at the moment, hopefully that will improve, but over all very solid

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
is this full M2F? Or will it be a crossdressing guy all the way through?
On the site theres no M2F. So its more or less M/M content.

The fastest way to see if you make a full transformation is to look for that Male to Female tag. If you only see crossdressing or sissification, then its basically just a gay game.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Like the game so far but why should you save your father by paying of the money he owes let the fucker fend for himself and allow MC to experiment with his sexuality without the thorn in his side
Ahaha I love this sentiment! But of course, the father’s issue gets the plot going and, maybe more importantly, gives the MC the push he needs to keep changing and discovering herself.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes