4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm, this one feels kinda way too on rails. You literally just click around following the schedule. Every time you sleep then you click through another 3 or 4 screens. Can't buy any items before it's required for the story. Your boss tells you to buy the makeup/nail stuff/plug and you can't, have to go get the gf event first, then can only buy the first 2, have to use them, theeeen he's willing to go buy the plug despite the fact he needs it. He's wearing makeup and nail polish, is mistaken for a girl and calls himself a femboy, but refuses to go outside in a dress in case someone thinks he's a crossdresser ... hmmm.

That said the stuff with his gf might be kinda hot when she goes turbo-slut but we'll see.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
One last Question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are more images in the images folder than are used in the current release. Those are basically images I found and liked and thought might have a place in the game’s progression. So, they might be seen in later releases. Basically, yeah, placeholders.

people seem to want to be able to ‘free roam’ once the content is done, instead of the forced ending in the initial release. I can make that happen for the next release.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
do you have to go homo to raise feminity or can you stay hetro? cause when i first saw this game i was hoping it would have a path where you could play as “a lesbian in a mans body “
There are a lot of submissive & feminine males out there that are hetro, all the games like this I've played so far make a statement that that anyone who considers themselves female has to like guys. So I would love to see a path in this game where it is M/F only.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The positivity was nice to see (I hate going through feminization games that end up leaning on humiliation) but it got real weird when the PC's girlfriend started spouting mandingo evo psyche talk.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
The positivity was nice to see (I hate going through feminization games that end up leaning on humiliation) but it got real weird when the PC's girlfriend started spouting mandingo evo psyche talk.
It’ll be toned down in the next version. For those who like it, you’ll be able to pursue such a path with your girlfriend. For those who don’t, you’ll be able to become... well, a girlfriend to your girlfriend!

To the comment above yours, I’d love to play a game about a guy getting feminized who remains fully straight. But this isnt that game (and making a ‘straight’ path would cut out a ton of content and basically mean a second game anyway). The MC’s gender awakening is closely tied to his sexual awakening.

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
Good game, I haven't found a bug, but the game need more quest, events, places, adventures and gifs.
Each place needs to have events and quests. Too many days and few quests, it makes the game boring.
The week is long and there needs to be many quests within each place.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
That's probably a good idea. It was so sudden and so extreme that it sounded like she'd been brought into a cult or something.
I totally agree, it was so jarring that I found myself cracking up. I thought it was a jab at other games that force that kind of thing and thought it was clever

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
The girlfriend would make the ideal punching bag
I’m pleased to report that Susan is being reworked and refined as I actively develop the next release. In v0.2, she has the potential to become either grade A waifu material or a manipulative, domineering adulteress, depending on your choices.

Basically the NTR will be fully avoidable (or embraceable, if that’s your cup of tea) but Susan’s story will be pretty damned hot either way.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
The girlfriend would make the ideal punching bag
Great Idea! lol a sissy with a submissive girlfriend.

I’m pleased to report that Susan is being reworked and refined as I actively develop the next release. In v0.2, she has the potential to become either grade A waifu material or a manipulative, domineering adulteress, depending on your choices.

Basically the NTR will be fully avoidable (or embraceable, if that’s your cup of tea) but Susan’s story will be pretty damned hot either way.
Hey! Hey! Why not let the MC put HER into a chastity belt? I'd love it if the girlfriend showed up with the professor who's spouting the racist shit only to find the best friend waiting with the MC to greet them. The best friend overpowers the professor and then the MC and best friend put the girlfriend and professor in chastity devices. Eh EH?

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes