4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Ive found the source of the bug!

basically, you’re progressing too slowly. The game expects you to already be at het 6, so there’s no Susan date option when you get to that point at het 7.

I added a new condition that lets you do the Susan Het 7 date again (as many time as needed), so there’s no soft lock to worry about no matter how far your sexuality progression is when you get to that point in Susan’s story.

As this is a game breaking bug, I’ll be releasing a hot fix on Patreon tonight.

for now, start the game again, and make sure you’re putting on make up and nails as soon as possible, and buying your butt plug the very next day. This should allow you to avoid the soft lock.

thank you for your help in identifying the bug!!! I wish I could have released v0.2 absolutely bug free, but at the very least I promise to fix these things as quickly as i can :)

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
Okay, finished it on the sub route, not bad -
One thing - there is a missing tag on the "go to the Cauldron dressed as a girl after hanging out with Katie" - it makes two events load at once. Not game breaking, just annoying.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
for now, start the game again, and make sure you’re putting on make up and nails as soon as possible, and buying your butt plug the very next day. This should allow you to avoid the soft lock.
But we can only buy the items when Katie tells you to right? so how can we get the plug before this date then?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Okay, finished it on the sub route, not bad -
One thing - there is a missing tag on the "go to the Cauldron dressed as a girl after hanging out with Katie" - it makes two events load at once. Not game breaking, just annoying.
There's another tag missing on giving in on the second event (by selecting Give him a handjob) leading to a dead end.

But we can only buy the items when Katie tells you to right? so how can we get the plug before this date then?
JavaScript:
Katiequest 8 - after working as a waitress 3 times shaved post fem outfit, Katie asks you to paint your nails, wear makeup, and wear a buttplug to keep working. All requires het 7.
After painting your nails and doing make-up, you hit fem 4. You throw out your male underwear.

Buy buttplug before fem 4 - you chicken out
Lobsterman9999, seeing as there now is a phone to keep track of the schedule, will the quoted notes be shown as the notepad's content at home?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Teddy1

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
2 bug reports, on consecutive pages...

Monday night, day 57, at the Cauldron:
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
If you choose to give him a handjob, you get the second error and there is no forward link. You have to use the Twine back arrow to undo and take the other choice.
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Old saves are not compatible, which the developer just told us a few posts above yours. Start a new game. Oh, and please read threads before posting in them, as they'll often already have the answers to your questions.
yeah, i had edited my comment like 30 seconds after when i saw the author post after the page updated because of my new comment. since i had not updated the page i didn't seen the response before. i was playing the game.

1598514555066.png

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I've finished the 0.2 content and somehow missed getting the first ("Panty Raider") achievement. Can someone clue me in to how to get it, please?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I've finished the 0.2 content and somehow missed getting the first ("Panty Raider") achievement. Can someone clue me in to how to get it, please?
When Katie tells you to wear panties to work you'll get the option to buy them at the store. If you don't do that, you'll have the option of stealing your girlfriends panties at the end of the next date night.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
When Katie tells you to wear panties to work you'll get the option to buy them at the store. If you don't do that, you'll have the option of stealing your girlfriends panties at the end of the next date night.
Thanks. It never occurred to me to not rush out and buy some.

EDIT: what's a tad immersion-breaking is that the following Friday I'm wearing Susan's panties when she comes over and the in-game text makes no mention of the MC wearing the panties he stole from her the week before. Seems like a pretty significant missed opportunity for some interesting game dialogue (and more possible choices to have to make).

Last edited:

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
JavaScript:
Katiequest 8 - after working as a waitress 3 times shaved post fem outfit, Katie asks you to paint your nails, wear makeup, and wear a buttplug to keep working. All requires het 7.
After painting your nails and doing make-up, you hit fem 4. You throw out your male underwear.

Buy buttplug before fem 4 - you chicken out
Lobsterman9999, seeing as there now is a phone to keep track of the schedule, will the quoted notes be shown as the notepad's content at home?
I hadn’t thought to do that. Basically you’re asking, since the notepad is now redundant (since the phone does its job), can the notepad instead include your current task. Such as buying nail polish, or learning about handjobs online?

interesting, VERY interesting... a potential add for v0.3

2 bug reports, on consecutive pages...

Monday night, day 57, at the Cauldron:

If you choose to give him a handjob, you get the second error and there is no forward link. You have to use the Twine back arrow to undo and take the other choice.
Thanks, Awolfe. These will be fixed into today’s hotfix and Sunday’s public release

...still no incest tag
There will be no incest in this game. If you like incest in your HTML games, I cannot recommend The Company enough. It’s fantastic!!!

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Lobsterman9999 would you mind telling me will the Mob leader castrate the MC if the Femininity Of MC Get More Further?
Lobsterman9999 would you mind telling me how further can MC restore his Masculinity?
I will neither confirm nor deny castration as part of the MC’s feminization. For now at least, you’ll find that ending ‘The Career Woman’ does involve the MC removing her testicles.

The MC can’t restore her masculinity within the normal confines of the game. In v0.2, you’ll have a single chance to get on a regimen of androgens through hormone replacement therapy that will rapidly remasculinize you, but it will also lead you to a pretty hilarious ending. Maybe my favourite ending yet :)

Missing image: susaneatingasscum1.gif
Thanks, Awolfe. This will be fixed in Sunday’s public release.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks, Awolfe. This will be fixed in Sunday’s public release.
You should strongly consider setting up a Discord server for this game. Most, if not all, of the good HTML sissification games have them (such as Perverted Education, Secretary, etc.). Makes it easier for you and your fans to communicate with each other, not to say that you haven't been doing a superb job of that here. But it's better, IMHO, on Discord. Discord also allows you to create private channels, and privileged channels (roles) keyed to your Patron ranks.

Reactions: dcontrol

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I just cannot make enough money to avoid a game over. Game said to get panties so I bought them. Game over, not enough money. Restarted the game, stole the panties and made it to buying a shaving kit. Game over, not enough money. Christ.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
I just cannot make enough money to avoid a game over. Game said to get panties so I bought them. Game over, not enough money. Restarted the game, stole the panties and made it to buying a shaving kit. Game over, not enough money. Christ.
I felt like I had plenty of money, but I guess it would be better if you went to work and gym each day, and whenever they tell you to do something, do it. Otherwise you can always use sugarcube hacker, change the value of your cash and increase it

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes