4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I just cannot make enough money to avoid a game over. Game said to get panties so I bought them. Game over, not enough money. Restarted the game, stole the panties and made it to buying a shaving kit. Game over, not enough money. Christ.
This seems only possible by deliberately skipping on working as a waitress in The Cauldron. I ran out of content (except for endings) on day 81 with 6400$ to spare. And while I did gain all four achievements I also went ahead and bought multiple clothing items. Are you closely following the schedule (see phone or notepad) and working every shift? Can one even skip shifts in the current version?

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
This seems only possible by deliberately skipping on working as a waitress in The Cauldron. I ran out of content (except for endings) on day 81 with 6400$ to spare. And while I did gain all four achievements I also went ahead and bought multiple clothing items. Are you closely following the schedule (see phone or notepad) and working every shift? Can one even skip shifts in the current version?
I never skip anything. The only thing I've done differently from the first release is to resist the gf's bbc thing (and if that's grounds for a game over, I'm not interested in continuing anyways). I always end up just like 50 bucks short of the $650 payment. That's why I'm so confused and frustrated. I haven't missed a single day of work and I still can't cut it.

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
I never skip anything. The only thing I've done differently from the first release is to resist the gf's bbc thing (and if that's grounds for a game over, I'm not interested in continuing anyways). I always end up just like 50 bucks short of the $650 payment. That's why I'm so confused and frustrated. I haven't missed a single day of work and I still can't cut it.
Not saying you're doing this but - I kept forgetting that I could work Saturdays too, and I kept losing when that happened.
It is weird that you're losing money though.

Reactions: Lobsterman9999

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Hey MaskofMirth! Avenues to generate cash are low at the start of the game. Those first few payments can be dicey!

The good news is that pushing back against your girlfriend’s lust for BBC is not grounds for a game over or a sudden ending! The loyal girlfriend path is a perfectly valid way to play the game, and will continue to be supported. Just wait until you see what you and a loyal Susan get up to in v0.3...

But really I encourage you to do both Susan routes, eventually. Unless one really turns you off, they’re both pretty sweet.

As for your early game cash woes, I have two bits of advice. First - make sure you work at the Cauldron every Tuesday, Thursday, an Saturday evening. I don’t care if your grandma is on her deathbed or your cousin’s getting married - go to work, dress like a girl, and make easy waitress money.

Two, when Katie asks you to get a pair of panties... don’t. If you play the game as fast as possible, Katie asks you to do this on a Thursday. On Friday, if you don’t own panties, you steal Susan’s for free, and get +$200 for completing an achievement. That’s like $250 in value. That should keep you alive for that $650 payment.

I hope that helps. Push through the early game! It only gets better from there...

Reactions: Fellatia 69

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Frustrating indeed. I'm fairly certain that I hadn't had any problems keeping up with the payments on v0.1 also, so the achievement rewards shouldn't be necessary to advance the story. Nevertheless stealing Susan's panties and cashing in the achievement reward basically amounts to 250$. The same you'd be making by working as a waitress wearing panties (by shift, that is, netting you 750$ per week). Hmm, mayhaps you need to optimize the progression of your stats? Although I'm not sure if there actually is anything to optimize…

Edit:
Ninja'd by Lobsterman9999 themselves.

Reactions: Lobsterman9999

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Hey MaskofMirth! Avenues to generate cash are low at the start of the game. Those first few payments can be dicey!

The good news is that pushing back against your girlfriend’s lust for BBC is not grounds for a game over or a sudden ending! The loyal girlfriend path is a perfectly valid way to play the game, and will continue to be supported. Just wait until you see what you and a loyal Susan get up to in v0.3...

But really I encourage you to do both Susan routes, eventually. Unless one really turns you off, they’re both pretty sweet.

As for your early game cash woes, I have two bits of advice. First - make sure you work at the Cauldron every Tuesday, Thursday, an Saturday evening. I don’t care if your grandma is on her deathbed or your cousin’s getting married - go to work, dress like a girl, and make easy waitress money.

Two, when Katie asks you to get a pair of panties... don’t. If you play the game as fast as possible, Katie asks you to do this on a Thursday. On Friday, if you don’t own panties, you steal Susan’s for free, and get +$200 for completing an achievement. That’s like $250 in value. That should keep you alive for that $650 payment.

I hope that helps. Push through the early game! It only gets better from there...
Yeah, turns out I was just being an idiot. I'm guessing that after I restarted the first time I failed, I was in a hurry to catch back up to where I was and started skipping Saturday's at the Cauldron. Thanks to everybody who gave advice, and sorry to waste your time.

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
The game promises to be good, I like. But the game has many bugs that need to be fixed.
So, I think the game needs more adventures, events, quests, places and jobs, because the game is good.
The game needs have less pics and add more gifs and videos. I think that the player should customize the protagonist when they undergo a feminization process. Is a ideia.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Found a bug, when you get your blood work results back at the doctors office then reject the testosterone pills it seems as if the game is hinting towards giving yourself a female name. But this never happens instead from that point you are referred to as $femname by hospital staff. Looking in the console there is no variable for femname so either the code isn't written into the game yet to give yourself a female name or there is issue with the code itself.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Found a bug, when you get your blood work results back at the doctors office then reject the testosterone pills it seems as if the game is hinting towards giving yourself a female name. But this never happens instead from that point you are referred to as $femname by hospital staff. Looking in the console there is no variable for femname so either the code isn't written into the game yet to give yourself a female name or there is issue with the code itself.
Hey ADIDAS, thanks for spotting this bug. That’s very interesting - you’re only supposed to be able to go to the second doctor visit after you’ve chosen a female name in class. You seem to have tricked the game into letting you do the reverse order, causing this issue. Well done! I’ll have this fixed for the public release of v0.2 on Sunday.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Is there a big difference on the content of the game if you skip the cuck path? Wondering whether it's worth it to replay the game going down the loyal girlfriend path, and if so, what do i need to do to go down the loyal girlfriend path?

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Is there a big difference on the content of the game if you skip the cuck path? Wondering whether it's worth it to replay the game going down the loyal girlfriend path, and if so, what do i need to do to go down the loyal girlfriend path?
SAME! Not a fan of the Cucked content. if I can avoid it I'd be real happy

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Yeah, turns out I was just being an idiot. I'm guessing that after I restarted the first time I failed, I was in a hurry to catch back up to where I was and started skipping Saturday's at the Cauldron. Thanks to everybody who gave advice, and sorry to waste your time.
Hm, you gave me great food for thought: now I'm quite interested to see if it's possible to skip work on Saturdays but stave of the game over (with the use of achievement rewards and the money from Todd) till one is able to work on the street. Could possibly made into an achievement of it's own. :D

SAME! Not a fan of the Cucked content. if I can avoid it I'd be real happy
I have yet to play it but from what I understand there's a huge difference and you simply need to cock block Olivier to have Susan stay loyal to you.
The loyal girlfriend path is a perfectly valid way to play the game, and will continue to be supported. Just wait until you see what you and a loyal Susan get up to in v0.3...

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It's real easy: just confront Susan, intervene, and/or tell her no every time the option comes up for her to do shit with/for Oliver. Even if Susan whines about failing the class if she doesn't do what Oliver wants. Always have her refuse Oliver.

The MC-has-a-spine (loyal Susan) path is, by far, better than the wimp (cuck) path. Really. There is no advantage to being submissive in this game. In fact, this is the only sissification game other than The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment that I've played where being dominant is rewarded. In every other sissy game you're severely punished for not being submissive.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
It's real easy: just confront Susan, intervene, and/or tell her no every time the option comes up for her to do shit with/for Oliver. Even if Susan whines about failing the class if she doesn't do what Oliver wants. Always have her refuse Oliver.

The MC-has-a-spine (loyal Susan) path is, by far, better than the wimp (cuck) path. Really. There is no advantage to being submissive in this game. In fact, this is the only sissification game other than The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment that I've played where being dominant is rewarded. In every other sissy game you're severely punished for not being submissive.
You'd think they where trying to Brainwash people into believing having a spine is bad!

I agree MCs with spines are more fun. It's like wanting your home team of your favorite sport to LOSE!

mahavairocana

Feb 11, 2019
think i met a gamebreaking bug, when Susan asks the MC the question wheather she should be loyal or not the game warns me that's a "critical branching point", but there's no choice to click on. basically I'm stuck

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018

I'll give a loyal path a try ^-^

I usually quite enjoy cuck content if it's written well, and in this game it is written really really reaaaaally well, a very enjoyable path, very much looking forward to meeting Oliver together with the girlfriend in the cuck path in the future and getting pushed down and fucked by a BBC <3

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
think i met a gamebreaking bug, when Susan asks the MC the question wheather she should be loyal or not the game warns me that's a "critical branching point", but there's no choice to click on. basically I'm stuck
Hey Mahavairocana. Two things - first, v0.1 saves are incompatible and will break the game at exactly that point.

Second, I’m aware of a rare separate bug that can freeze the game during a date with Susan. It’s fixed in the public version that is coming out this Sunday.

Sorry for the inconvenience - I hope if you start again on a v0.2 save that all goes well! :)

Reactions: mahavairocana

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
Near the end of the game going full sub/sissy/homo/fem as you can.
Visiting the Cauldron to hang out, you have the scene where you meet a Frankenstein guy then another guy.
The other guy you try to do something sexual with, on the sexual scene there is a broken link and you can't go any further, got to backout and avoid that scene.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Near the end of the game going full sub/sissy/homo/fem as you can.
Visiting the Cauldron to hang out, you have the scene where you meet a Frankenstein guy then another guy.
The other guy you try to do something sexual with, on the sexual scene there is a broken link and you can't go any further, got to backout and avoid that scene.
hey Lunarian! Yes - I’ve discovered this unfortunate bug and it’s been addressed in the public release of v0.2 (will come out this Sunday).

I hope you enjoyed the rest of the game, and that it wasn’t marred by any additional bugs. :)

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes