4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I just want to thank you, unlike most sissy games, you let us prevent that cuck shit. I have a weird feeling that racist POS professor isn't done trying to indoctrinate our gf tho :KEK:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I've realised some approaches appeal to people with a particular kink and appeals less to people who don't have it.

I stopped playing The Making of a Slut after a while because I got fed up that the MC couldn't find even one person who wanted a more healthy relationship than very dominating/abusive vs submissive/abused. I found that really unpleasant when the fourth (fifth?) relationship switched to being abusive too.

The only thing to do in that situation is walk on by and hope the next dev is more in tune with what works for you, because doubtless what isn't working for you is probably exactly what some other player enjoys the most.
Yeah, I Use to Play "Making of a Slut". IMO the DEV Ruined the Game trying to "Improve" it.
(I Feel the Game was Better at v0.5.8. Anything After v0.6.0 Is SHIT!!)

korko

May 30, 2017
You’ve likely used an old save that is incompatible with the current version of the game. You’ll need to start a fresh save.

A full mtf operation is in the cards. It will either be VERY late in the game, or reserved for some of the endings

The results are pretty much what you might expect. People will react, approve, disapprove based on their preferences. Only the two larger options allow you give tit jobs at the Cauldron. Just choose your favourite. :)

If you’re focusing on one particular character to romance: Katie likes the femboy aesthetic, Todd likes big natural-looking breasts, and Nazarov likes silicone. Susan likes everything (if she’s loyal) or doesn’t give a shit (if she’s disloyal).
Himm you mean every update need fresh start? Oh man, thts mean i give up thnks anyway.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Himm you mean every update need fresh start? Oh man, thts mean i give up thnks anyway.
Actually No. This IS the First Needed a 'Re-start' "New Game" Because LB (Dev) added New Special Character (Lexi) into Game.
MOST Players Are Way past THAT!! (acquiring Gold key; returning to Dup key to Safe),...
SO, A New Game was Needed, or You would Never meet Lexi.
(personally, I am All for Dumping Susan, and asking Lexi to be MC's Girlfriend;
maybe THAT could be an option on the "Corrupted Susan" path; Let Susan Have her Stupid, Racist Professor!!)

Last edited:

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Speaking of Susan, IS there a way to dump her? I have no interest in her whether it be on the loyal or BBC cuck path but because I read that she doesn't care about you on the cuck path, I was like cool I'll do that one and then hopefully she leaves us or we can dump her (honestly at the time I was just thinking this will lead to more dick for the MC, woops). And while the storyline is ridiculous and the dialogue funny, I just got to the point where she tells the MC to get ready to be her maid/babysitter in the future. And I've had some choices locked to me because I assume I'm too far on this path (like when giving Susan's friend advice, I could only choose the threesome option). Whether we stay with her or not, I just want to know if the cuck path locks you out of Todd's path? I think I've gotten all of his love points so far, so I'm just hoping there's an actual choice for when the Be Susan's Sissy Beta Bitch or Be Todd's GF/Wife thing inevitably comes up.

Question on the loyal Susan path, is there a way to be just friends or does it always end with an open relationship?

Amon-Noatak

Apr 28, 2017
Cuck path does not lock out Todd's path. Hopefully, being her "maid/babysitter in the future" will be only in the endings or stay as susan's rhetoric

Reactions: Kallisto

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I would just ignore the Friday 'dates' with Susan as soon as the Cuck path started and go do something (as in 'anything') else. Whoring, Cauldron on my day off... Maybe she will just go away :>)
(Admittedly I did not play that path, but that is how I would have reacted)

mustafacakr

Aug 30, 2017
I finished this game a couple of minutes ago at 3. times. but i cant do a Susan loyalty route i tried but every time i see the classic grey choice leads to cockold path. It's either too hard or I'm stupid.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I finished this game a couple of minutes ago at 3. times. but i cant do a Susan loyalty route i tried but every time i see the classic grey choice leads to cockold path. It's either too hard or I'm stupid.
You just have to thwart everything that Oliver tries to do. Stop the 'twerking', intervene when he tries to kiss her and push back when he insists she give him a BJ to pass the class... That will stop it. :>)

Reactions: mustafacakr

mustafacakr

Aug 30, 2017
You just have to thwart everything that Oliver tries to do. Stop the 'twerking', intervene when he tries to kiss her and push back when he insists she give him a BJ to pass the class... That will stop it. :>)
I stopped twerking but when i try to stop kissing game not allow me to. Susan says to me my grades too low pls my love i have to finish the lessons. something like that. and i dont know about the bj one. but i guess i have to start again bc i want to see susan vs todd scene.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I stopped twerking but when i try to stop kissing game not allow me to. Susan says to me my grades too low pls my love i have to finish the lessons. something like that. and i dont know about the bj one. but i guess i have to start again bc i want to see susan vs todd scene.
I did not have that problem: I went to my classes everyday, passed everything as far as I know. And it let me drag her away from him. Good Luck!!

D

Deleted member 3181120

Make sure you always go jogging on Saturday.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Speaking of Susan, IS there a way to dump her? I have no interest in her whether it be on the loyal or BBC cuck path but because I read that she doesn't care about you on the cuck path, I was like cool I'll do that one and then hopefully she leaves us or we can dump her (honestly at the time I was just thinking this will lead to more dick for the MC, woops). And while the storyline is ridiculous and the dialogue funny, I just got to the point where she tells the MC to get ready to be her maid/babysitter in the future. And I've had some choices locked to me because I assume I'm too far on this path (like when giving Susan's friend advice, I could only choose the threesome option). Whether we stay with her or not, I just want to know if the cuck path locks you out of Todd's path? I think I've gotten all of his love points so far, so I'm just hoping there's an actual choice for when the Be Susan's Sissy Beta Bitch or Be Todd's GF/Wife thing inevitably comes up.

Question on the loyal Susan path, is there a way to be just friends or does it always end with an open relationship?
You’ll be able to dump Susan for Todd on either Susan path :)

Reactions: Kallisto

kduckef

Jan 2, 2019
Encountered two game-breaking bugs, the first one I was able to "fix" the second one I could not.
The first one happened when I needed to buy makeup and nail polish but couldn't, being told it's 'too girly' even though it was the only way to progress which I "fixed" it by save-editing the items into my inventory. The second one was immediately after receiving the butt plug (yes, having it delivered, not ordering it). It wasn't equipped and there was nowhere in the closet for me to access it so I had no way of doing my job at the Cauldron and no way of progressing. Upon going into a save editor it said that the 'small buttplug' was in my toy inventory but I had no 'toy inventory' to access in the closet as you do with overwear and underwear. I didn't know what flags to look for to give myself access to the toy inventory so I have hit a wall.
Apologies in advance if I'm just stupid and couldn't figure it out for myself.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
Its been a while since I played this game but I can't seem to enter the gym on Wednesday evening? I'm already at start of new content so I'm very far along already. Is this a bug or am I forgetting something?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It's not only about physically cock blocking Olivier, you also need to get him out of Susans head: asking about her searching for 'bbc' (bonus point for not being into it yourself), about why she calls you a 'white beta bitch', and pushing back against there being a 'hirarchy to humanity' will get her defiance up.

Encountered two game-breaking bugs, the first one I was able to "fix" the second one I could not.
The first one happened when I needed to buy makeup and nail polish but couldn't, being told it's 'too girly' even though it was the only way to progress which I "fixed" it by save-editing the items into my inventory. The second one was immediately after receiving the butt plug (yes, having it delivered, not ordering it). It wasn't equipped and there was nowhere in the closet for me to access it so I had no way of doing my job at the Cauldron and no way of progressing. Upon going into a save editor it said that the 'small buttplug' was in my toy inventory but I had no 'toy inventory' to access in the closet as you do with overwear and underwear. I didn't know what flags to look for to give myself access to the toy inventory so I have hit a wall.
Apologies in advance if I'm just stupid and couldn't figure it out for myself.
Those aren't bugs, if anything it's you not playing the game. The items in question require a slight shift in your sexuality (meaning hetero < 8 in game terms). Same goes for the wardrobe option which allows you to [Insert a buttplug up your ass for the first time]. Just don't miss your date nights with Susan and you will be fine.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes