4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Minor bug, not sure if it's been reported yet: The same picture for the three barbell tongue piercing, is also used as the second nipple piercing. And something is mixed up because my MC had the three-barbell tongue piercing and no nipple piercings, but when I went to get a nipple piercing, it said I already had the one with three barbells. Not a hard workaround though, I just had to get the first nipple piercing with two barbells instead.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
After Agreeing to pay/give Lexi $1,000 for "Business Plan"
"Note: This is the end of Lexi's story line in v0.4."
So Sad!! :cry: :cry:
I Want to spend More time with Lexi.

Reactions: mustafacakr

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
What Is in the 4.2 version?? Just 'Bug fixes'??
Yes, see the on Patreon.

They did not provide a changelog but it fixes a bunch of stuff reported on their Discord and on Patreon (see comment by Carni on the for v0.4.1) mostly concerning tattoos and probably some or even all of the errors and typos posted here and here.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yes, see the on Patreon.

They did not provide a changelog but it fixes a bunch of stuff reported on their Discord and on Patreon (see comment by Carni on the for v0.4.1) mostly concerning tattoos and probably some or even all of the errors and typos posted here and here.
Okay,.. I don't generally follow Patreon.
as for the tattoo shop; MY MC has 2 tats (ankle & "flag") and 2 piercing (ears & navel)
Some Tattoos & piercings I did Not want; or were not available yet (nipple).
-Not Really going crazy with Tats & piercings; unless asked to
One thing I did find Odd though,..
a few of the Tats were labeled "too girlie"; I thought THAT Issue was behind us???
(I can understand MC's hesitance for "too slutty"; she has Not 'embraced' that part yet.

Just an FYI - Did Dev catch the 'bug' in the Cauldron?
MC was talking with Lexi, but accidently labeled her as Katie.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Okay,.. I don't generally follow Patreon.
as for the tattoo shop; MY MC has 2 tats (ankle & "flag") and 2 piercing (ears & navel)
Some Tattoos & piercings I did Not want; or were not available yet (nipple).
-Not Really going crazy with Tats & piercings; unless asked to
One thing I did find Odd though,..
a few of the Tats were labeled "too girlie"; I thought THAT Issue was behind us???
(I can understand MC's hesitance for "too slutty"; she has Not 'embraced' that part yet.

Just an FYI - Did Dev catch the 'bug' in the Cauldron?
MC was talking with Lexi, but accidently labeled her as Katie.
I'd wager you were at femininity 5 which still locks one out of thigh tattoos and tongue piercings. All tattoos and piercings up until and including those are labeled 'too girly' until unlocked – all subsequent ones as 'too slutty' even though being gated behind the same stat. In the end, it's the MCs call how they feel about their sexuality. I wouldn't label myself '(the right amount of) girly' because of having anally masturbated with a dildo (which is the event setting femininity to 6). *shrugs*

I sadly don't know if Lobsterman9999 was aware of having mislabeled Lexi. Do you know at what point or the topic of the conversation? There's way to many uses of their respective css classes to make me want to hunt that down.

can anyone please share just the 0.4.2 HTML file so I dont have to redownload? thanks!
Here you go, freshly fetched, just for you. :)
Edit to the edit: one of the tattoos got a new artwork, see enclosed file (and drop it into Images/Tattoo).

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'd wager you were at femininity 5 which still locks one out of thigh tattoos and tongue piercings. All tattoos and piercings up until and including those are labeled 'too girly' until unlocked – all subsequent ones as 'too slutty' even though being gated behind the same stat. In the end, it's the MCs call how they feel about their sexuality. I wouldn't label myself '(the right amount of) girly' because of having anally masturbated with a dildo (which is the event setting femininity to 6). *shrugs*

I sadly don't know if Lobsterman9999 was aware of having mislabeled Lexi. Do you know at what point or the topic of the conversation? There's way to many uses of their respective css classes to make me want to hunt that down.

Here you go, freshly fetched, just for you. :)
Edit to the edit: one of the tattoos got a new artwork, see enclosed file (and drop it into Images/Tattoo).
I THINK that It is 3rd 4th meeting,... before the "Cinderella" dress-up??? It is Not That important..

WOW!! I Like That Tattoo!! That Is WAY Better than the Butterfly, or the 'flag' (just don't know what else to call it).

pepal

Oct 21, 2017
Top game, i do like the story. Cant wait for the next update, very well done.
The characters are so well written, you gotta love each and every one of them.
Only downside is that you have to click through the morning uni stuff, it has not enough content/randomness compared to the other storylines to be done 5/7 days

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I have Successfully Completed 9 of 12 Achievements! (on GF Susan path)
I Only have #9 - Her Body, A Canvas; #11 - Star Student; #12 - But wait, there's More.
(Not Sure IF Can be completed In This Version or not; We will see.)

You Know, I was Thinking,... There IS another problem concerning the key!
(Maybe MC Needs to consider making a 2nd copy)
Once Ms. Domina learns that MC has her chastity key, She will expect MC to 'hand it over'.
Although, could be a moot point, as Ms. Domina promised to return key once "Sissygasm" was achieved...

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
I am Curious as to WHY MC would need the MTF surgery? (a vagina)
wouldn't Her body already 'take care of that' IF her development Continues to Progress??
it's a game of choice so i'm just hoping we could get this choice ... I personally prefer full mtf but i totally understand that some people prefer a boyclit (or whatever you want to name it ^^ )

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
it's a game of choice so i'm just hoping we could get this choice ... I personally prefer full mtf but i totally understand that some people prefer a boyclit (or whatever you want to name it ^^ )
I have No problem with it either way,..I am kinda hoping that MC Will get a Vagina; not be 'stuck' as a Trans.
(Nothing against Trans women; I like Trans females)
I am just curious to see how far MC's "natural" Transformation will go.
Will SHE be able to achieve Full Biological 'womanhood'.

Reactions: victkh

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Anyone has a save file advanced in the story
I accidentaly deleted mine :((
How far are we talking here? This okay?

Day 100 | Bi 6, Fem 6 | $7.9k | missing Achievements: #7, #9, #11, #12 | loyal Susan
Has just been to the locksmith with Katie (soo hawt!) after attending the ball, not that far with Lexi (because I hadn't realized that one could push back both the mob payment as well as the friday date well into the night, but on the other hand) very far with Sapphire.

I have Successfully Completed 9 of 12 Achievements! (on GF Susan path)
I Only have #9 - Her Body, A Canvas; #11 - Star Student; #12 - But wait, there's More.
(Not Sure IF Can be completed In This Version or not; We will see.)

You Know, I was Thinking,... There IS another problem concerning the key!
(Maybe MC Needs to consider making a 2nd copy)
Once Ms. Domina learns that MC has her chastity key, She will expect MC to 'hand it over'.
Although, could be a moot point, as Ms. Domina promised to return key once "Sissygasm" was achieved...
'Her Body, A Canvas' isn't that hard to achieve (and 0.4.2 has made it somewhat easier for you ;) ) but the latter two seem to require certain actions at a specific point in time… ah well, see this post for spoilers.

Reactions: Musikx

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
Can you have a triad with Susan and Todd yet? Courted both and got both into the gym but can't go further than that even though it teased that Susan has to get to know Todd more for this to happen

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Speaking of Susan, IS there a way to dump her? I have no interest in her whether it be on the loyal or BBC cuck path but because I read that she doesn't care about you on the cuck path, I was like cool I'll do that one and then hopefully she leaves us or we can dump her (honestly at the time I was just thinking this will lead to more dick for the MC, woops). And while the storyline is ridiculous and the dialogue funny, I just got to the point where she tells the MC to get ready to be her maid/babysitter in the future. And I've had some choices locked to me because I assume I'm too far on this path (like when giving Susan's friend advice, I could only choose the threesome option). Whether we stay with her or not, I just want to know if the cuck path locks you out of Todd's path? I think I've gotten all of his love points so far, so I'm just hoping there's an actual choice for when the Be Susan's Sissy Beta Bitch or Be Todd's GF/Wife thing inevitably comes up.

Question on the loyal Susan path, is there a way to be just friends or does it always end with an open relationship?
The Dev (LB) has stated once before That There will be a point where MC Can 'Dump' Susan. I am Not sure on which path He means (GF path or corrupted path).
It Is Funny though,... I thought I was the Only one who did not like Susan.
I will admit once MC convinces Susan to 'Dump his Class' (GF path) she become More 'tolerable'.
And the 3-some scene was quite Fun! (looking forward to a few more of those, maybe ???)

Reactions: Kallisto

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Can you have a triad with Susan and Todd yet? Courted both and got both into the gym but can't go further than that even though it teased that Susan has to get to know Todd more for this to happen
YES! There IS a 3-some scene with Susan/MC/Todd.
Not Sure Where you are Story wise; But The 3-some takes place Before "Belle of the Ball" achievement.
and Before MC can earn Red bracelet.

1st - on a Friday Date night with Susan - Susan will state that She needs to be f*cked with big dick.
When MC goes to visit Gym on Wed Evening, or Sun morning.
She is both, trying prep herself for Nazarov meeting (BJ), and helping Susan.
Talking with Todd, privately, MC has 3 choices.
IF it is Wed night - Choose 'help Susan'; then That Friday Night Todd will come over. (3-some); then Sunday Is the Ball

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes