4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
This game is fantastic. Can someone advise me similar games to this one? I like these HTML transformation games but not the complex ones with many places to go, rather those that are more of a visual novel focusing on the story like this one with many real life gifs. Making of a Slut is another favorite to me. Anything similar to those?
Perverted Education comes to mind. Mayhaps also Secretary, though it's definitely on the heavier side. While you're at it, do try Roll the Dice. Very early in development but I enjoyed the story (though it's lacking a surrender button so one can do away with all the fighting if one isn't interesting in the 'virgin run' :giggle: ). And while I do enjoy some other games in this genre, I won't try to fit them into my schedule once an update drops as I do with the ones mentioned. And this one, of course!

Reactions: Titeuf

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
Pretty much i had nothing to say about this game. Others already said it. I remember when i first play it months ago and it just another sissy game with decent content but now its like totally expended. The storyline is engaging and there's different choice affected your story.

AND THANK YOU FOR USING REAL PIC instead of 3DCG pic. All 3DCG girl look the same and the portion and clothes looks ugly, weird and unrealistic.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
This game is fantastic. Can someone advise me similar games to this one? I like these HTML transformation games but not the complex ones with many places to go, rather those that are more of a visual novel focusing on the story like this one with many real life gifs. Making of a Slut is another favorite to me. Anything similar to those?
Some others are:

html games in varying states of completion, pretty much all of them revolve around sissification, could try

The Claim, The Company, Descendo, Employee Benefits, The Estate, The Freshman Year, Fresh Starts, The Good Son, Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens, Making of a Slut, Part in a Play, Perverted Education, Roll the Dice, The Secretary, Sissygrad, SQ Cruise Ship

Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens doesn't play like an html game

A Renpy game which covers similar ground: Shattered (oh and Earn Your Freedom)

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Unfortunately I can't because I should have keyed in The Claim - will correct previous post
Apologies and thanks

Reactions: Amon-Noatak

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
why some options are non-pickable
is it plot repetable-page ...or stats related
cannot attach pic;/
for example call to katie

Hang up and go to sleep.
Send Katie something to keep her entertained until you speak again. [nonpickble]

Amon-Noatak

Apr 28, 2017
I have no idea,
Maybe you could save to disk, then try tweaking
If things go bad load the save from disk

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i think i have 3-4 weeks on repeat... nothing new

i just raised fem 6 to 7,
got some new vid category in laptop,
completed all last achievements...

given the above info ....is it the end of .4.2?

Last edited:

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
BBC stuff is a massive letdown
you cant fuck the black guy, all you get is cuck stuff that i just click trough while cringing lol

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How To Increase Money By Cheat ?????
Howw
It is a Twine/SugarCube game. Use the console (f12) - read this little tutorial:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-debug-or-cheat-twine-sugarcube-variables.6553/

It is called 'money' without the ' '. I did not have to cheat, if you go to work, and do everything available to earn $$ you will have more than enough to pay the mob each Monday. And you will have some left over. Lobsterman9999 did a good job with that portion also! Play the game, have fun and enjoy the ride.
Enjoy. :cool:

stuperprv

Mar 5, 2020
Cheat
1. Press F12 to open Inspect mode
2. Select Console
3. add this to >>
SugarCube.State.active.variables.money=2000
Change 2000 to what ever you want.
4. Press Enter.
5. While in game, select any option and the money will change.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes