4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Inexo-kora

Feb 11, 2021
Hey
how do I unlock Amber (girlfriend's friend) route?
1 Invite another guy into the bedroom. Time for a threesome!
2 Whip out that makeup and try some gender roleplay!

_Kato

Feb 19, 2018
I enjoyed the game up to the "chastity cage quest" part. I get that it's a major plot point but imo it felt a bit out of place and I personally didn't like it. Still gonna play the game through and wait for updates.

bbgman

Apr 24, 2018
Does anyone know the name of the model that is used for MC's face?
Female version with makeup, to be precise.

Last edited:

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Hey
how do I unlock Amber (girlfriend's friend) route?
1 Invite another guy into the bedroom. Time for a threesome!
2 Whip out that makeup and try some gender roleplay!
the first option is only for the disloyal Susan route. The second option is only for the loyal Susan route

I enjoyed the game up to the "chastity cage quest" part. I get that it's a major plot point but imo it felt a bit out of place and I personally didn't like it. Still gonna play the game through and wait for updates.
Thanks, Kato. Glad to hear you enjoyed the game. Don’t worry - the MC isn’t destined to a life in chastity. You can break free of your chains! :D

Reactions: Habequiddum

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
For the Disloyal route with Heather can she be part of some book club or yoga group(ya know the typical things moms join) with bunch of other milfs we can help corrupt.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Can someone tell me who is lexi and how can i meet her?
She can be met as a customer at the nightclub in the early game.
She was only introduced in a fairly recent version so if you are using older saves you may have missed her.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
She can be met as a customer at the nightclub in the early game.
She was only introduced in a fairly recent version so if you are using older saves you may have missed her.
If you are using old saves past that point you will miss her.

kalindu978

Jun 22, 2020
there is a seen in image folder that susan pegging mc while mc giving blowjob to todd. i havent found that seen in game. anyone can tell what i had missed

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
there is a seen in image folder that susan pegging mc while mc giving blowjob to todd. i havent found that seen in game. anyone can tell what i had missed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edits: Oops; a subsequent post from Lobsterman indicates my attempt at advice was incorrect

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes