4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
there is a seen in image folder that susan pegging mc while mc giving blowjob to todd. i havent found that seen in game. anyone can tell what i had missed
That particular image didn’t make it into the game as I wasn’t able to write the scene in for v0.4.2. But I’m sure (if you’re on the loyal Susan path) you’ll see it come v0.5 :)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I voted for disloyal Susan, but still want to let you know, that I don't like the excessive quantity of New Black Order mumbo-jumbo. I don't get this fetish, I thought I do, but I probably don't.
In my imagination it should be like this: black dude -> athletic body + big cock -> steretotypical bull. But instead of that I see impregnation conspiracies, political propaganda and racism, that's not very sexy. Same development as it was in "Bully", I think Lobster was partically inspired by that game. And let me tell you, whole New Black Order got severely out of hand in "Bully". Even setting aside very questionable abortion scenes, that got that game removed from this site for rules violation. There was whole plot branch where fat and ugly hobo stays at your home and orders your family members around only because he's black. That was very bad plot development because fat ugly hobo is exact opposite of perfect atletic bull. People don't get automatically hotter or superior only because of skin color (surprise, surprise). And I really hope Lobster isn't planning to pull off something like that in this game.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
I voted for disloyal Susan, but still want to let you know, that I don't like the excessive quantity of New Black Order mumbo-jumbo. I don't get this fetish, I thought I do, but I probably don't.
In my imagination it should be like this: black dude -> athletic body + big cock -> steretotypical bull. But instead of that I see impregnation conspiracies, political propaganda and racism, that's not very sexy. Same development as it was in "Bully", I think Lobster was partically inspired by that game. And let me tell you, whole New Black Order got severely out of hand in "Bully". Even setting aside very questionable abortion scenes, that got that game removed from this site for rules violation. There was whole plot branch where fat and ugly hobo stays at your home and orders your family members around only because he's black. That was very bad plot development because fat ugly hobo is exact opposite of perfect atletic bull. People don't get automatically hotter or superior only because of skin color (surprise, surprise). And I really hope Lobster isn't planning to pull off something like that in this game.

I think it is people enjoying content from "Blacked.com" to the extreme. Like you I don't particularry get it and on that path I pretty much just skip it all. I heard that apperently people like stuff that because it is more "Savage"/Barbarian like, but I also know that some adult actors are against how that particular sites content is like because it is more racist and plays into a lot of the negative stereotypes about black people. For instance "once you go black you can't go back" which can be taken multiple negative ways.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
I’ve never heard of, let alone played, a game called Bully.

I’m trying to keep the race play content interesting and hopefully not distasteful. I think it plays on some people’s insecurity about not being ‘enough’ for their partner, by having some other class of guy that’s just bigger than them. More manly, maybe? Some people enjoy it. Some people don’t. Ergo, it’s completely optional.

Additionally, the character in the game who is the target of your girlfriend’s affection (assuming you let her become disloyal) says that the idea that there’s any component of the BBC fetish that’s based on science or fact is 100% bullshit. He just likes the attention he gets for playing into it.

There will be no homeless people ordering the MC around, regardless of the colour of their skin.

Enjoy the kink or ignore it.

Reactions: SASSAS11

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
any walkthrough for this? I can't imagine getting all the endings by myself
pretty sure the only difference in endings is if you decide not to pay each week, depending on your fem level you get a different ending each time, as for a main ending there isnt one just an end of the version

Last edited:
Reactions: Lobsterman9999

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
One of my favorite things about this game is that it's NOT TEDIOUS to play.

I've played soooooo many of these games where you've got so many annoying game mechanics that make it tedious to play.

Hard time limits where you'll fail if you don't do something by this day, energy meters, stamina meters, 20 things to do a day but only enough time to do 3, super grindy with making money, it takes 12+ hours of real time to finally get feminized, etc etc etc.

I find the good son's gameplay progression to be smooth and it doesn't overwhelm you with pointless game mechanics. And of course, all the scenarios are hot as hell.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hey, so is it possible to get facial feminization & Buttstock augmentation surgeries in this build?
I do not remember being able to get either of those... however you will turn into a very convincing feminine character (boobs and all!). Play the game! You will enjoy it.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Its my 4.Try but Everytime i lose after day 57
Hey Eli, it may be that you’re missing one of your weekly shifts at the Cauldron. You can work there in the evening on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Try to go to every shift. Also, only buy as much clothing as you need until you’re further along and wealthier

Hey, so is it possible to get facial feminization & Buttstock augmentation surgeries in this build?
Not in the current release. All in good time.

bleruse

Jul 4, 2018
Lobsterman9999 Do you think you could add a red bra to the store? It strikes me as odd that there isn't anything to match the thong. I wouldn't hate a few new outfits/underwear being available to buy as feminization increases.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Lobsterman9999 Do you think you could add a red bra to the store? It strikes me as odd that there isn't anything to match the thong. I wouldn't hate a few new outfits/underwear being available to buy as feminization increases.
Hey Bleruse, you’re absolutely right. I’ll add a red bra, and potentially a few more outfits that require a higher level of femininity.

xOliviaNorth

May 26, 2020
Hey Eli, it may be that you’re missing one of your weekly shifts at the Cauldron. You can work there in the evening on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Try to go to every shift. Also, only buy as much clothing as you need until you’re further along and wealthier

Not in the current release. All in good time.
Oh ok options were grayed out so i thought i was doing something wrong.

Reactions: Lobsterman9999
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes