4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
so since about 2 verssions ago i am unable to go past the dildo training in fem class and due to that i cant do anything in the game do i have to restart becasue i think i did at one point and it did not fix anyone else have this issue?

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
There seems to be a bug that prevents you working as a waitress (after getting the breast surgery) despite fulfilling all of the clothing conditions. Anyone know a way past it?

Jan 5, 2021
hay trucos para este juego? y como puedo salir a la calle sin ropa interior o desnuda?
are there cheats for this game? And how can I go out without underwear or naked?

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
so since about 2 verssions ago i am unable to go past the dildo training in fem class and due to that i cant do anything in the game do i have to restart becasue i think i did at one point and it did not fix anyone else have this issue?
Start a new save, that should fix the issue. Going forwards, all saves should be compatible with new versions, so you probably won't have to do this again. My apologies for the inconvenience.

There seems to be a bug that prevents you working as a waitress (after getting the breast surgery) despite fulfilling all of the clothing conditions. Anyone know a way past it?
I've found the source of this bug and have addressed in an upcoming hotfix. I'm sure it will be pirated and uploaded here soon afterwards :p

Good update, but not really for me.

When can we ditch Susan and move in with Todd?
Too early to go into the plan for the next release (v0.6), so all I'll say is: soooooooon

hay trucos para este juego? y como puedo salir a la calle sin ropa interior o desnuda?
are there cheats for this game? And how can I go out without underwear or naked?
There are no official cheats for this game, but you can 'cheat' any HTML game by manipulating the values of certain variables. For example, it should be easy enough to manipulate the value of the $money variable to 1000000 and never have to worry about money again. But where's the fun in that?

If you search 'HTML Sugarcube cheat' you should find out how to do it. Or someone here at F95zone can explain.

Do not revise critical story variables like $hetero, $fem, etc. - they won't speed you through your transformation. They will simply break the save and make the game unplayable.

AquaGay

Aug 9, 2018
Love the new update !
The only problem i have is i dont know if i have seen all the content so far, the last thing that i saw was the character wanted to go to a beach date and i tried to invite Susan and Katie but after that, the days just repeat again and again i dont know if i'm missing something

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Love the new update !
The only problem i have is i dont know if i have seen all the content so far, the last thing that i saw was the character wanted to go to a beach date and i tried to invite Susan and Katie but after that, the days just repeat again and again i dont know if i'm missing something
Check your notepad. You need to visit Todd at Fem World on the weekend.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
If someone wanted only the disloyal/NTR route, is there anyway to get that without going into the Sissy/gay content? I tried the Jogging scene just looped two weeks in a row. Gave up at that point and came here to ask

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
If someone wanted only the disloyal/NTR route, is there anyway to get that without going into the Sissy/gay content? I tried the Jogging scene just looped two weeks in a row. Gave up at that point and came here to ask
Is it ‘gay?’ If the Main Character is a trans woman, I don’t see her discovering her sexuality and gender as necessarily gay, even if she starts off as ‘a guy’ in appearance.

I don’t know, call it whatever you want. :p

But to answer your question: no, you can’t skip the feminization content. It’s a feminization game with an optional ‘NTR/disloyal girlfriend’ path. The feminization bit is too central to make optional.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Is it ‘gay?’ If the Main Character is a trans woman, I don’t see her discovering her sexuality and gender as necessarily gay, even if she starts off as ‘a guy’ in appearance.

I don’t know, call it whatever you want. :p

But to answer your question: no, you can’t skip the feminization content. It’s a feminization game with an optional ‘NTR/disloyal girlfriend’ path. The feminization bit is too central to make optional.
If the main character is a woman, however she got there, I don't call that gay. But if it is a dude getting a buttplug in his ass while "transitioning" then yeh, I call that gay. Just my view.

Thanks for the answer either way :)

hathios

May 20, 2017
Has anyone posted a walkthrough how to unlock all trophies?
I only need help to get all unlocked a complete walkthrough is not needed I know my way through the game.

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
In Google Chrome I'm getting
"Error: localStorage quote exceeded."

Stack trace:
Error: failed to execute 'setItem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'the-good-son.saves' exceeded the quota.

Saving to disk seems fine, and the file is only 12KB, which is much smaller than the Google Chrome 5MB local storage limit per domain. I'm not sure what the issue is here, as other HTML games seem to working happily.

Reactions: SexySombra

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
As requested by Zephea, and largely thanks to Ikarius's v0.4.1 compressed version. Lobster, please stop using GIFs, they're too large! A few sidenotes, I'm not touching HTML games again and this download link is on the low priority list of being saved long term, it may be broken to set aside space for other stuff.

I only tested two intro scenes to make sure things at least seemed to be working.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

The Good Son [v0.5] [Lobsterman9999]

Original Size: 2.2 GiB zip, 2.23 GiB unzipped.
Compressed Size: 787 MiB rar, 801 MiB uncompressed.

No Virustotal link cuz it's too big to upload.

Tools used: XnConvert v1.85.1, Handbrake v1.3.3, EzGif.com, previous lite version

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes