4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone know if it makes any difference on who you call for the first hospital visit for your breasts? or is it just that the text is different?

El6

Sep 1, 2017
I restarted, but i still had the same problem, I attached my save file before the date with susan but after the i do the date with Todd option, the chastity cage just fucks up and i can't put it on and remove it and when i try to work at the cauldron it doesn't recognize as its on while the text on the left says that the cage is on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Degeneracy

Sluttykiz

Jun 3, 2018
Don't know if this is a bug or what but after a Date Night suddenly the chastity belt gets equipped and also the toy usually changes to a value like 0 or 1 or even one time it was just $toy. Just wondering if there was any advice on that?

EDIT: Shit, forgot to mention that also the chastity belt doesn't seem to actually be on because when I go to work in the Cauldron I get the message saying I don't have everything right. I can redo the buttplug just fine but the option to remove or equip chastity is gone.

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Don't know if this is a bug or what but after a Date Night suddenly the chastity belt gets equipped and also the toy usually changes to a value like 0 or 1 or even one time it was just $toy. Just wondering if there was any advice on that?

EDIT: Shit, forgot to mention that also the chastity belt doesn't seem to actually be on because when I go to work in the Cauldron I get the message saying I don't have everything right. I can redo the buttplug just fine but the option to remove or equip chastity is gone.
Same issue. Would love a fix.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Same issue. Would love a fix.
Very weird bug! That has not happened to me, I just played the latest update, went on all the dates (with Susan)... did not hit a single error. Of course I had the cage ON at the time... hmmm I should try a date without it and see.

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Very weird bug! That has not happened to me, I just played the latest update, went on all the dates (with Susan)... did not hit a single error. Of course I had the cage ON at the time... hmmm I should try a date without it and see.
For me, prior to the cage, I couldn't remove it, said it was on. After the date it changed to $.... Don't have a save before it broke.... Unsure how long it was broke, and yes I got the key, removed it for Fem class to be able to do breast augmentation.

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
this is not the only bug but it's so late in the game and the only way to fix it is to start again at the beginning and just hope it doesn't happen again, very frustrating.

OlesaTrans

Mar 17, 2021
help with the quest. the girl susan comes to visit the dark-skinned, there you can give this dark-skinned man in the face and fuck her himself, how to get out of this branch?

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Is it ‘gay?’ If the Main Character is a trans woman, I don’t see her discovering her sexuality and gender as necessarily gay, even if she starts off as ‘a guy’ in appearance.

I don’t know, call it whatever you want. :p

But to answer your question: no, you can’t skip the feminization content. It’s a feminization game with an optional ‘NTR/disloyal girlfriend’ path. The feminization bit is too central to make optional.
Any plans for sex change option in future or is it just going to be something for end game? The game kind of suggests it here and there but just want to make sure.:unsure:

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
this is not the only bug but it's so late in the game and the only way to fix it is to start again at the beginning and just hope it doesn't happen again, very frustrating.
I’m releasing a hot fix this morning for this exact bug. Be sure to use a save from before it happens

help with the quest. the girl susan comes to visit the dark-skinned, there you can give this dark-skinned man in the face and fuck her himself, how to get out of this branch?
That’s not a real option, just a joke. To get off that branch, you need to push back against Susan’s corruption

Any plans for sex change option in future or is it just going to be something for end game? The game kind of suggests it here and there but just want to make sure.:unsure:
It will be part of the late game. Not just the epilogues

for some reason I dont seem to be triggering the Lexi story, is there any point where it triggers or any variable I can force to active in order to play the content? ty
Early in the game (fem 1, I believe) spend time in the Cauldron on evenings when you’re not working. Keep doing this throughout the early game and you’ll unlock Lexi.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Really want to say how much I love the game and will probably at one point support it. Often these games shy away so much from calling the mc a trans woman(even though the game does not seem to use the space which is odd, but might be because at the part it is written from the players perspective and they are new to all this) or even leaving the option, while this game seems to be embracing it. Sure, you can also go the crossdressing man route which is totally great as well. The talk you have with your girlfriend after you help her overcome her manipulation is so wholesome. Rarely see anything like that in games on this site. Especially as most games would really just force everything on you, here you simply get the option and get the content you want. It is amazing.

Played until my character accepted her bisexuality, but I am going to restart when the hotfix is out, as I missed Lexi. Looking forward to playing it again though.

Do have a question though, is going through the college teacher and her horrible ways mandatory? The rest of the game is all very nice if you choose those routes, but there you just have a professor going all terf-y sissy hypno stuff, but that also was the way for my mc to adopt her name. Seemed to be a bit at odds, but I don't mind sissy content in general. Just wanted to know if it is something I did(as in using butt plug to class to start triggering it) or is it unavoidable.

Again such a great game, I really don't know why I have not tried the game before. Maybe it was the mob plot that made me never try it, but that part of the game is so thin I don't even really know why it is in...besides to have a reason to start the actual plot.

El6

Sep 1, 2017
Well if anybody is like me and stuck at the chastity part, open the console(right click, inspect and then open the console tab and type
SugarCube.State.active.variables.chastity = 0

my chastity was null and after i made it 0, i could put it on and off again.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
What cage value, i looked at the save file with saveeditoronline and nothing came up.
The variable he's referring to is $chastity . It should be ($chastity = 1) for it to be on or ($chastity = 0) for it to be off, but an error (fixed in this morning's hotfix) led to it being a different value, causing the game to... not necessarily break, but stop fully working :p

Reactions: CuriousG08

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Well if anybody is like me and stuck at the chastity part, open the console(right click, inspect and then open the console tab and type
SugarCube.State.active.variables.chastity = 0

my chastity was null and after i made it 0, i could put it on and off again.
Will see if that works. I can now equip and unequip. Hopefully that's the only bug preventing going further.

Kelsath

Apr 3, 2019
I reached the point where I need to buy nail polish and make up, but I can't, it says "it's too girly for me". Apparently multiple people encountered this issue before, but I found no solution. I even tried replaying an earlier save, no luck.

Reactions: Shade917
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes