4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Well but my save is already very ahead from that im in Fem 6 is there any way I can somehow unlock that content? Like a variable I can activate or something?
Play around with $lexistatus - I think you’ll need it around 7 or 8 to ‘lock in her story’

Passingby

Feb 6, 2017
Does anyone know how much the breast augmentation choice effects the rest of the game?
Does it lead to major branching story paths or mostly just who gets the love point?

betero

May 23, 2017
So i just got to the point where you need to shave for the first time , but the next time i need to talk to the mob i dont have enough money , i been going to work every chance i have , is there something im missing ?

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
So i just got to the point where you need to shave for the first time , but the next time i need to talk to the mob i dont have enough money , i been going to work every chance i have , is there something im missing ?
Likely you’re missing one of your shifts every week. You can work every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday evening.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Always been bit of a silent lurker on this site but goddamn did this game hit all the right notes. Sissification, check. NTR, check. Cuckold, check, corruption, check. And I'm pretty sure there's so much more to explore.

Seriously, this game is so detailed and well structured I'm proper convinced some bloke who's experienced this made it into a game! Keep up the great work dev!!

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Seriously, this game is so detailed and well structured I'm proper convinced some bloke who's experienced this made it into a game! Keep up the great work dev!!
Hah! I’m actually a really normal guy. I’ve always had a pretty wild imagination, so that plus interest in a lot of different sexual kinks equals... this game :p

Glad you enjoyed it!!!

Pumpkin2nd

Sep 15, 2020
I’m releasing a hot fix this morning for this exact bug. Be sure to use a save from before it happens

That’s not a real option, just a joke. To get off that branch, you need to push back against Susan’s corruption

It will be part of the late game. Not just the epilogues

Early in the game (fem 1, I believe) spend time in the Cauldron on evenings when you’re not working. Keep doing this throughout the early game and you’ll unlock Lexi.
Where can I find this Hotfix? I downloaded the game again and used an uncorrupted save but it still happens with the Chastitycage...

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Also for those struggling to get the Belle of the Ball achievement, this is how I got it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you follow the above steps in order, you gain a love point for Todd and you WON'T end up cheating with Jack. The basic idea is to do a balancing act. IF you do or say something one doesn't like, your next choice should be something they like.

To end up in an affair with Jack, follow the above steps till step 8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also chances are step 6 is switchable. You can choose to grope Todd back and it works just the same. At least so far it has.
That should get you the trophy.
Cheers!

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
cant progress, hetro 6, homo 4, fem 4.
todd buisy with vip, gf, loop with pussy eating and texting to oliver guy ans pub stuck at working as a busy girl. what am i missing?

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
How do I progress Lexi's story? I met her and found out she's trans and then met her at work but that's it. Haven't been able to do anything else with her.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes