4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
The sissification is fairly necessary to progress the game
There are (or certainly were) early endings which the MC can complete as male
The player does still have a fairly broad range of game effecting choices within the sissification story
Prostitution, which introduces new characters; Todd vs Todd's dad; Girlfriend's lecturer; Lexi, a friend from the bar with benefits; I don't believe is any of these are essential and certainly not all
So the decision and ramification part of the game floats around the core sissification
Here is my problem with this game. It should revolve around paying off the mob. The sissification should be a second chair rather then it being the focal point.

Other games have done this and have done it well. Also this game is on Patreon and we all know what that means. The MC wants this and loves the idea....zzzzzzzz. Sorry, I just cannot stand what Patreon has done to adult games.

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Here is my problem with this game. It should revolve around paying off the mob. The sissification should be a second chair rather then it being the focal point.

Other games have done this and have done it well. Also this game is on Patreon and we all know what that means. The MC wants this and loves the idea....zzzzzzzz. Sorry, I just cannot stand what Patreon has done to adult games.
Apologies I did omit that fairly central mob plotline. So if you want the closest to a full game experience you will need to play the mob path but whichever path you play the sissification is going to be central.

I take your point about Patreon but I believe in this case the developer, Lobsterman9999, has designed the game this way because it's the direction they wanted the game to take. It may just be this game is not the best fit for your preferences.

One point I think worth always noting for any developer or team that does it. Lobsterman9999 shows an ongoing and active interest in discussions on this thread (despite having a Patreon account).

Reactions: CuriousG08

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
It sounds interesting yet it does not. I for one like Sissification type games but only when the MC is first unaware of it but can fight against the "becoming"
To be fair to the game most of the content clearly is not about sissification(even though the game allows you to choose that for yourself) it is more about discovering you been a woman all along. Which gives this game a distinct feel from similar games that much more go with the Sissification aspect and where the latter is more of an afterthought if that is even an option.

-

Which is why I personally really love the game and any uncertainty I had after my first half playthrough are gone after I finished the current content for the first time. This is one of the best games I have ever played on this site.

Last edited:

SASSAS11

Mar 1, 2021
Lobsterman9999
GJ with the disloyal Susan line, its interesting! (no matter the racist/joke :) ideolog behinde it!) ( or what other players say!)
I hope you just expand it further and further.
Best of Luck for the Futrure!!!

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
yeah, the raceplay shit tbh is pretty damn grotesque and the thing I like the absolute least about it. The gay stuff just isn't up my alley but the racist white extinction shit is just so hateful, even more so than the regular cucking and sissy shit

it's also hilariously at odds with the supposed theme of ~learning you're really a girl~ because it goes directly into saying that you're an emasculated male loser by virtue of your race. It's wild how much content that has too

And they've locked an entire extra character behind accepting that gross shit

reiniken

Apr 16, 2020
Can Lexi become a primary character to have as a love interest? I love the idea of being her slut and all but She seems like a perfect partner as well.

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
Most of the people here complaining about kinks and topics they don't like sound really naive, like it's the first time they have come across this type of thing when it has been going on since way long ago. Many of these HTML gamed have similar context with variations and story, if you don't like it, there's always something else out there for you.

I.e. sissification/Bimbofication, the BWNO/cuck shit, the cheating with someone's dad etc.

Spike1958

May 13, 2019
Is it possible, on either path, to have Susan be one of the three girls you recruit to work at the Cauldron?

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Found this game a little while ago, absolutely loving it!

Quick question, what's the source for the "femtest" mp4's, with the trans girl and the cis girl wearing pink with the pink double dildo? Also in general how does one do a (useful) reverse image search starting from a mp4? I have no problems when starting from a still image, or even sometimes a small gif, but from a clip like this? No luck on my part.

Thanks in advance, and again great game!

Pattronia

Oct 30, 2018
Help. I have started from scratch with the latest update. I have met Lexi done the apology scene when she reappears then that's it for her. I have tried going back to the club on nights off and nothing else triggers. I am obliviously doing something wrong or missing something. Is the working for lexi a patreon feature only if that's the case then problem solved if not i need advice. Thank you

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Help. I have started from scratch with the latest update. I have met Lexi done the apology scene when she reappears then that's it for her. I have tried going back to the club on nights off and nothing else triggers. I am obliviously doing something wrong or missing something. Is the working for lexi a patreon feature only if that's the case then problem solved if not i need advice. Thank you
I had that same problem, until a realized she's an option of her own
When you go to the cauldron on your free time and go to the second floor, you have the option to waste your time there or to spend time with lexi, it's the last option.
I felt a little stupid to have wasted like 2/3 weeks looking for her when i realized i chose the wrong option all that time.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes