4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
this is buggier than ever, can't complete makeup quest because can put makeup on
I made about twenty different backups to find all the possible ramifications to have two perfect backups, and on none of my attempts did I come across your bug.

I think you are going to the wrong place to do what you need to do. A razor cannot be worn. Makeup either.

For makeup and nails, once you buy them from Fem World, you need to go to your bathroom ... Just the bathroom, not the medicine cabinet. The options to apply them are at the bottom of the page just above "back".

And from memory to razor, it's the same place. The closet is only used for clothes, toys and piercings.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
I wast lost too lol, once Todd talk to you about the beach, you have to find him at Femworld on the weekend if i remember well
When in doubt, check the notepad in your bedroom. It states the next step to take in the main story pretty clearly. In later updates, I plan to add side stories (like Lexi, Olivia) to the notepad as well, so you shouldn’t ever be lost. :)

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Are there any games like this that are, ya know.... normal?

Like, that have none of these strange hangups about race, penis size, gender roles etc...

It's a real fun game regardless, but for me personally all that stuff is just distracting, weird baggage.

Pattronia

Oct 30, 2018
When in doubt, check the notepad in your bedroom. It states the next step to take in the main story pretty clearly. In later updates, I plan to add side stories (like Lexi, Olivia) to the notepad as well, so you shouldn’t ever be lost. :)
Its a great game you are developing thank you very much.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
its pretty much at the end of the game so dont sweat it just play through the game it will eventually trigger
Thanks! Yeah, I eventually got to it, but after starting a new game because I thought old saves didn't trigger it, so I'm kinda dumb, haha.

skleromorry87

Nov 1, 2017
after getting boobs , how i work at cauldron? i tried remove bra but i cant exit from home and now i cant take off or wear the chastity , the game tell i wear chastity but the button for remove is disappear ( sorry for my really bad english)
the notepad say --->
To do:

I did it! My surgery went super well, and now I have a perfect pair of big, natural love pillows!
Now I can work at the Cauldron has waitress supervisor, again. I'll make sure I show my tits off to Nazarov during my next shift.

when i try work cauldron i see this ---> If I want to work as a waitress, I need to come to work in panties, in makeup, with painted nails, a buttplug up my ass, and a chastity cage on my clitty

Last edited:

ilya13rus4

Mar 26, 2019
after getting boobs , how i work at cauldron? i tried remove bra but i cant exit from home and now i cant take off or wear the chastity , the game tell i wear chastity but the button for remove is disappear ( sorry for my really bad english)
when i try work cauldron i see this -> If I want to work as a waitress, I need to come to work in panties, in makeup, with painted nails, a buttplug up my ass, and a chastity cage on my clitty
same shit bro, i think i'm alone with this trouble

nnay1234

Jul 12, 2017
the notepad say --->
To do:

I did it! My surgery went super well, and now I have a perfect pair of big, natural love pillows!
Now I can work at the Cauldron has waitress supervisor, again. I'll make sure I show my tits off to Nazarov during my next shift.

when i try work cauldron i see this ---> If I want to work as a waitress, I need to come to work in panties, in makeup, with painted nails, a buttplug up my ass, and a chastity cage on my clitty
Same thing happened to me. It happens if you don't work at the Chauldron with your new boobs at least once before going on a date with Susan.

Reactions: skleromorry87

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Does somebody know how to meet Lexi...
I don't really know where she is, or the event to meet her.

Xtarraist

Jan 21, 2021
I love this game! Any update for the online release for the current version? I’m only able to play on a phone

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
anyone have a walkthough? also is there ntr in this game?
Well there is a walkthrough in the OP. A little short but the game itself is not really hard to understand (except for some events like meeting Lexi or Cade you have to be careful to not miss it).
Concerning NTR, there are two cases
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes