4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
seeing as the link you posted does not work anymore i was wondering if you could be so kind and share the save game again? I hope it's not too much effort and thanks in advance if you reupload it!
My bad! Check the link again, it should work now ;)

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
hey people, i have a bit of a question regarding the breast upgrade for todd, it's mostly out of curiocity, but what would the instant fap file inplies ? like i tried to cheat a bit and look in the image files but i didn't manage to find anything, i mean in the basic form he wants big kinda natural implants, but with that grey option i can't stop to think that there is a secret option there, i mean it would be a completely diferent route ?(i am on the mafia route and almost lost todd in the cade event, although i still only have 1 point of affection on him)

AquaGay

Aug 9, 2018
hey people, i have a bit of a question regarding the breast upgrade for todd, it's mostly out of curiocity, but what would the instant fap file inplies ? like i tried to cheat a bit and look in the image files but i didn't manage to find anything, i mean in the basic form he wants big kinda natural implants, but with that grey option i can't stop to think that there is a secret option there, i mean it would be a completely diferent route ?(i am on the mafia route and almost lost todd in the cade event, although i still only have 1 point of affection on him)
I dont know if thats what you mean, but after asking him what he prefer he can show you some images of pregnant woman with big tits getting fucked, thats his fetish

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
I dont know if thats what you mean, but after asking him what he prefer he can show you some images of pregnant woman with big tits getting fucked, thats his fetish
yup, that's what i ment, also it does explain why most of his sex scenes now implie MC wants to get pregnate from todd

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
can you actually leave the house at some point in the game without underwear, or is that not possible?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hi, first of all, thanks for giving us such a great free game. second.
I have a couple of questions.

in the current version is there anal sex? MC can be fucked by Nazarov?

can you betray Katia, and be loyal to Nazarov? (I feel like my heart breaks asking this).

If I want to make Susan work as a waitress / whore in the cauldron, which route should I take?

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
hi, first of all, thanks for giving us such a great free game. second.
I have a couple of questions.

in the current version is there anal sex? MC can be fucked by Nazarov?

can you betray Katia, and be loyal to Nazarov? (I feel like my heart breaks asking this).

If I want to make Susan work as a waitress / whore in the cauldron, which route should I take?
I haven't played through the game in a while, so take these answers with a grain of salt.

I don't believe there's any anal sex in the game yet. Aside from a meeting with Nazarov and his buddies, but it's not a penis that goes in.

It's not implemented yet, but it heavily implies that yes you can betray Katia (How could you do such a thing? :()

The loving girlfriend route I believe, but I'm not sure if it's implemented. On the Blacked route, she'll say something like "No dummy, I just give birth that's my job. You go work and bring me the money, ya dummy." Which like, rude, I'm tryna save ma da an all I dinnae want your money

Reactions: YinBlack

macca_joe

Feb 1, 2019
Ill keep it short, this game is great its up there with the best TBH. The depth is crazy good and the potential is high, obviously I wish there was more customization and alot of other things but for where it is % its incredible.

kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
No progress for a long time. Even on the Patreon page the last post is from May 11th. I hope this game isn't dead

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes