4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
It is optional! No need to give her aids lmao

All you have to do is choose everything that steers her away from her teacher, from when she's twerking with her friend when you go for a jog to when she actually presses you for it. It opens up a nice route with her x you x Todd, and she acts like a normal person that is supportive of the PC
Well, I don't know how "normal" she is but yeah she becomes "supportive" of the player character.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, I don't know how "normal" she is but yeah she becomes "supportive" of the player character.
Eh, I'd like to steer her toward the teacher and then dump her. Unfortunately that's not an option, her content is really repetitive if you don't go the todd sharing route or the teacher route.

Ferieter

Jun 30, 2018
Im so hyped i am really hoping on being able to break up with Susan shes a cool idea just not for me so it got kinda meh for me personally having to do thoose dates.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Im so hyped i am really hoping on being able to break up with Susan shes a cool idea just not for me so it got kinda meh for me personally having to do thoose dates.
I was thinking the same until I tried the loyal Susan cause I'm poly and the triad is not something that is is explored much on theses games. Being with her and Todd made me reconsider her. Also that date were I can act like a dom with her on a restaurant was hot

Reactions: Devilmixer

heitormonaco

Jan 23, 2021
Does anyone know how to get “Under Influence” achievement? I’ve got all of the achievements except this one.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to get “Under Influence” achievement? I’ve got all of the achievements except this one.
Pulled the achievement text from the file: Get Todd or Cade a little tipsy during your big beach date.. Have fun!

May 24, 2020
Not sure you would call this a bug but I tried playing a run-through without Todd, somehow I shaved without being able to buy the razor, Could not buy the makeup or nail polish, thought about buying the plug but was waiting on the makeup.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Not sure you would call this a bug but I tried playing a run-through without Todd, somehow I shaved without being able to buy the razor, Could not buy the makeup or nail polish, thought about buying the plug but was waiting on the makeup.
I don't think it's possible to not start Todd's story line. Granted you can decline wearing the girly workout clothes, each item listed in your post is tied to wearing it (and the corresponding Katie quests of course). Todd ogling and later kneading your tightly clad butt are the currently implemented events of dropping your heterosexuality score. With the first point lost allowing for the full body shaving kit to be bought and the next point lost being a requirement for that Susan date, in turn leading to another point lost, allowing for the makeup and nail polish to be bought. Applying the latter will push your femininity score beyond the threshold needed to order the plug (with the first points gained by going to work in panties and actually being a requirement for wearing the girly workout clothes in the first place). The way I see it, being able to not start Todd's story line would first require the option of loosing heterosexuality with other love interest, like Lexi for instance.

May 24, 2020
I don't think it's possible to not start Todd's story line. Granted you can decline wearing the girly workout clothes, each item listed in your post is tied to wearing it (and the corresponding Katie quests of course). Todd ogling and later kneading your tightly clad butt are the currently implemented events of dropping your heterosexuality score. With the first point lost allowing for the full body shaving kit to be bought and the next point lost being a requirement for that Susan date, in turn leading to another point lost, allowing for the makeup and nail polish to be bought. Applying the latter will push your femininity score beyond the threshold needed to order the plug (with the first points gained by going to work in panties and actually being a requirement for wearing the girly workout clothes in the first place). The way I see it, being able to not start Todd's story line would first require the option of loosing heterosexuality with other love interest, like Lexi for instance.
The way I see it the Todd storyline should just a love interest. Panties, make-up, nail polish, and butt plug should be part of the feminine storyline. Just because your homosexual score goes up does not mean you all of sudden what to wear make-up and nail polish. Most gay guys I know don't and have never considered wearing make-up or nail polish. Only those who embrace the more feminine side of their lives tended to go for make-up. Now if we take into account men who embrace their feminine side but never rise their homosexual side (i.e. Katlin Jenner) who wear dresses and make-up but who are still interested in women. That is why they are called transgender and not called homosexual.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The way I see it the Todd storyline should just a love interest. Panties, make-up, nail polish, and butt plug should be part of the feminine storyline. Just because your homosexual score goes up does not mean you all of sudden what to wear make-up and nail polish. Most gay guys I know don't and have never considered wearing make-up or nail polish. Only those who embrace the more feminine side of their lives tended to go for make-up. Now if we take into account men who embrace their feminine side but never rise their homosexual side (i.e. Katlin Jenner) who wear dresses and make-up but who are still interested in women. That is why they are called transgender and not called homosexual.
I agree. Ideally the system would tie anything feminine to said score alone. Sexuality could then reflect the characters willingness to pursue certain LIs or how far they're willing to go with them (which potentially opens up other cans of worms, like the amount of homosexuality needed for a guy to be comfortable in including a trans woman's penis – if she were to have one (still) – into the action; in my personal opinion, none, but I'm a sucker for anything feminine including trans penises, so…*shrug*). And yes, a homosexual trans woman would be trans-lesbian, hence the hetero and homo scores merging into bi at a certain point (see fourth point of this post about details on the bisex score). I think the problem lies with the naming of the scores themselves. There should be just one, either tracking attraction to the binary genders without considering the characters own or take the current femininty level into account in determining which side to call hetero and which to call homo at that exact moment.

That being said, I think the system in place is fine for conveying the idea of a cis male discovering their female side and the attraction to males they feel along with it.

May 24, 2020
I agree. Ideally the system would tie anything feminine to said score alone. Sexuality could then reflect the characters willingness to pursue certain LIs or how far they're willing to go with them (which potentially opens up other cans of worms, like the amount of homosexuality needed for a guy to be comfortable in including a trans woman's penis – if she were to have one (still) – into the action; in my personal opinion, none, but I'm a sucker for anything feminine including trans penises, so…*shrug*). And yes, a homosexual trans woman would be trans-lesbian, hence the hetero and homo scores merging into bi at a certain point (see fourth point of this post about details on the bisex score). I think the problem lies with the naming of the scores themselves. There should be just one, either tracking attraction to the binary genders without considering the characters own or take the current femininty level into account in determining which side to call hetero and which to call homo at that exact moment.

That being said, I think the system in place is fine for conveying the idea of a cis male discovering their female side and the attraction to males they feel along with it.
On some of your points I would agree but the one point your missing is that for the game to progress the Player must start the Todd storyline. Now a person's sexuality does not bother me, the point I was trying to make in the first place is that as the player it should be up to me as to which path I choose. If I choose the Todd romance that's fine but there should be a path that skips the Todd path and move along the trans-lesbian path, with either Susan or Katie. As for the Lexi path, it is still needed to help the MC accept the feminine lifestyle, without a sexual relationship. But at the same time, the gym route does have a lot it can offer the game along either path. Todd could accept his friend's choice to become a trans-lesbian and still maintain their friendship. Thank you for pointing out the other post it gave me some insight into the Devs. plans. I feel that the game bottle-necks around Todd and the gym, the game starts out trying to save his father so how does wearing panties all of a sudden mean he's now gay. If anything the Todd romance should be moved further into the story once the MC makes the choice to be a trans-lesbian or gay. Lexi could play a part in helping the MC choose.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes