4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
No progress for a long time. Even on the Patreon page the last post is from May 11th. I hope this game isn't dead
Game is certainly not dead. Development has slowed down a bit due to the least exciting of all reasons - just work at my real job. Naturally, I had more time with the Winter break than I did in April and May.

But development continues, and this is going to be a great update when it comes out.

I want to get it out for late June, but that could slip to July (I know, I know, boooooooo), but it will definitely be released when it's ready :)

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Game is certainly not dead. Development has slowed down a bit due to the least exciting of all reasons - just work at my real job. Naturally, I had more time with the Winter break than I did in April and May.

But development continues, and this is going to be a great update when it comes out.

I want to get it out for late June, but that could slip to July (I know, I know, boooooooo), but it will definitely be released when it's ready :)
Real life always comes first! Appreciate the heads up!

Also I thought you were going to say "Writer's Block" for least interesting lmao But real job is definitely more boring.

Keep up the amazing work!

Reactions: SASSAS11

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
While waiting patiently for the release.... what's the difference between V0.5 and V0.5.2? The change log said the exact same thing, just bug fixes? (I played V0.5 so wounder if there's anything new in V0.5.2)

ninpin

May 27, 2018

please can we have more development with Todd’s Dad and more dates as it makes a more interesting drama storyline but you have done a fantastic job with this game man keep it up

UR Daddy69

Mar 6, 2021
The racist stuff is just dumb you should make that optional. ive been trying to get rid of susan the whole game. the others are options she should be one to. working as a hooker and give her aids maybe she'll dump you lol

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
The racist stuff is just dumb you should make that optional. ive been trying to get rid of susan the whole game. the others are options she should be one to. working as a hooker and give her aids maybe she'll dump you lol
It is optional! No need to give her aids lmao

All you have to do is choose everything that steers her away from her teacher, from when she's twerking with her friend when you go for a jog to when she actually presses you for it. It opens up a nice route with her x you x Todd, and she acts like a normal person that is supportive of the PC

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

All you have to do is choose everything that steers her away from her teacher, from when she's twerking with her friend when you go for a jog to when she actually presses you for it. It opens up a nice route with her x you x Todd, and she acts like a normal person that is supportive of the PC
But why can't we just get rid of her? If she goes all BBC on that route why doesn't the MC break up with her?

Anyway, I accidentally wandered down that path and wondered why they didn't just end their relationship.

Reactions: UR Daddy69

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
I've considered adding a 'single MC' path. Basically, allowing you to dump Susan earlyish (whether she's loyal or disloyal) and be single for a while.

A lot of steps in 'main quest' of the game involve talking to Susan. Many pieces of dialogue are written that assume the two of you are together. So, adding this path would be a big lift. Not in the cards for the current update, but something I'm actively considering for future updates.

UR Daddy69

Mar 6, 2021

Thanks and no fetish shamming just not my thing lol. the games good to replay so now i know how to get rid of her :)
I've considered adding a 'single MC' path. Basically, allowing you to dump Susan earlyish (whether she's loyal or disloyal) and be single for a while.

A lot of steps in 'main quest' of the game involve talking to Susan. Many pieces of dialogue are written that assume the two of you are together. So, adding this path would be a big lift. Not in the cards for the current update, but something I'm actively considering for future updates.
your game is really good tho even that story path its not for me. but other people like it you got a fetish for everyone. the story is good and the images you put with it work. it has replay value im going try different paths look forward to you next update :) and 1 more thing is their a way to add more saves i like saving the good parts or is that all the game engine allows?

Last edited:

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
1 more thing is their a way to add more saves i like saving the good parts or is that all the game engine allows?
For most HTML games, you can "Save to File" which will just save to a folder of your choosing. IE: C:/Users/jim0681/Desktop/MySpankFolder or whever you'd like to keep your saves

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
when wiil a new update come out and what will it be about???
[…]
The update will be quite huge(ish), seeing as they already put up four lengthy patreon posts about what to expect. See below for a brief (and mayhaps incomplete) summary:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amon-Noatak

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for sharing info!
Disloyal Susan's friday "dates" were lacking behind last update. Any news on that front?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Thanks for sharing info!
Disloyal Susan's friday "dates" were lacking behind last update. Any news on that front?
Not for disloyal Susan, no, but they're planning to have the friday date night reflect you relationship choices – meaning having Todd over instead of or in conjunction with (loyal) Susan.

Reactions: Amon-Noatak

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
First off... love this game and anxiously awaiting the next update. One issue, the "Can't buy makeup and nail polish because it's too girly" after having been told to do so is getting frustrating for those that like to replay multiple times. I can never remember which lines to save edit to put them in my inventory. It would be nice if it would just work like it should. Anyway, time to try and edit again.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
First off... love this game and anxiously awaiting the next update. One issue, the "Can't buy makeup and nail polish because it's too girly" after having been told to do so is getting frustrating for those that like to replay multiple times. I can never remember which lines to save edit to put them in my inventory. It would be nice if it would just work like it should. Anyway, time to try and edit again.
Date more Susan.

Buying makeup and nail polish requires your heterosexuality to drop below eight, which happens on locking in her route. Also known as the night she brought in the big guns (or gun, really) and made you lick and suck her juices from it. Have fun!

Edit: Oh, and I was given the task on day 32 with the needed date night happening on day 33 and unlocking the achievement on day 34.

Last edited:
Reactions: SASSAS11
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes