4.20 star(s) 62 Votes

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
If i remember correctly, when you want to recruit her for Cauldron, she wants a favor and the favor is scenes with her brother. To get it you need to pick favor option and (I guess) not being blacked route with Olivia blacked (cause if i recall correctly she refuses to work at Cauldron instantly on a blacked route)
No, no. She can still work on the cauldron in the route, but at some point she will quit both the gym and the cauldron jobs

thetruemaster

Aug 12, 2019
can anyone help me im stuck i did the breast augmentation consultation and talked to katie and todd but then it say " Once I've spoken to all three, I should be ready for surgery" when there's 2 help?

method{ }

Feb 12, 2019
can anyone help me im stuck i did the breast augmentation consultation and talked to katie and todd but then it say " Once I've spoken to all three, I should be ready for surgery" when there's 2 help?
I think on this path you have to speak to susan on fridays if I remember correctly

undead279

Jun 23, 2018
can someone give me a hand I'm stuck in a loop. I'm in process of getting the blowjob bracelet and being told to advcance i need to ask tom for some help which i already have. but its not letting me go forward

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
I've talked to katie and todd but that's the only people who I can talk to about the breast thingy lol
What's the route your are on Susan? Either way she will talk with you to try to convert some girl to the way of her thinking (the snow bunny cult or the girly boyfriend sect) and then you will tell her about the implant

thetruemaster

Aug 12, 2019
What's the route your are on Susan? Either way she will talk with you to try to convert some girl to the way of her thinking (the snow bunny cult or the girly boyfriend sect) and then you will tell her about the implant
is the snow bunny cult the one where olivier like starts controlling susan?

Reactions: Ca1keh
4.20 star(s) 62 Votes