4.20 star(s) 62 Votes

Hsiahoutun

Oct 22, 2017
It's relationship levels: You need to make choices that will make certain characters happy to have some options unlocked. That one probably needs you to make Nazarov happier.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
lmao people on this forum are so rude sometimes, my guys shared a release before it's out and instantly people are just demanding to know where the changelog is (the dev said he won't share till it's public) and whining that it's not on a file hosting service they like - none of them even asking nicely or thanking the uploader! thanks claralover
Rude? Not really. Probably closer to entitled. The majority of people here are 13-19 year-old males probably living in a first world country. Instant gratification is a part of their nature.

Lobsterman9999 said he wasn't going to share a changelog until it's public, even with supporters? If I'm reading that right, that's basically a gigantic middle finger to the $3,000 he's getting from them.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
lmao people on this forum are so rude sometimes, my guys shared a release before it's out and instantly people are just demanding to know where the changelog is (the dev said he won't share till it's public) and whining that it's not on a file hosting service they like - none of them even asking nicely or thanking the uploader! thanks claralover
I know right. Could've at least offered to suck the guy's dick. Not even a single offer for a friendly bro jerk circle.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
v0.8.0
My happiness is immeasurable and my weekend is saved.

Also dumping Susan? As somebody who only ever played the loving relationship route(and has no big interest in the other big one) that sounds kinda intriguing. Though I love how the relationship is written but seems like a fun change in a new playthrough.

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
Is there actually a way to hijack the black breding party and breed Susan yourself? Because whenever I get to that particular event I always have that option grayed out whenever I try it and am genuinely curious what happens if you manage to steal her for yourself.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
To answer why people might be asking(kind of rudely) for the changelog. It is because it is an easy way to see if the update is worth downloading. Especially with games that have been known to be super grindy if you happen to not keep your saves or your saves end up causing game breaking bugs. There is also the factor that these games in progress tend to get larger and larger in regards to file sizes and some people do have data limits or just generally have slow internet so it could be a way to quickly see if it is worth it to download.

Finally is the fact that not all content in a game is stuff everyone is looking for, the changelog can show you what content has been added and if it something you are interested in instead of blindly downloading the files and trying to find all the new content.

tl;dr

changelog is used to see if files are worth it for most people.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
To answer why people might be asking(kind of rudely) for the changelog. It is because it is an easy way to see if the update is worth downloading. Especially with games that have been known to be super grindy if you happen to not keep your saves or your saves end up causing game breaking bugs. There is also the factor that these games in progress tend to get larger and larger in regards to file sizes and some people do have data limits or just generally have slow internet so it could be a way to quickly see if it is worth it to download.

Finally is the fact that not all content in a game is stuff everyone is looking for, the changelog can show you what content has been added and if it something you are interested in instead of blindly downloading the files and trying to find all the new content.

tl;dr

changelog is used to see if files are worth it for most people.
You missed the mark. No one is questioning "why people might be asking for the changelog", there's totally nothing wrong with wanna know what's new.
BUT the fact they are Spamming Demands for Changelog, just like they Spamming Demands for updates.
Like you don't even need to ask for "Changelog?", if there's one, someone eventually will share. :rolleyes:

-------------------------
So it seems you can just skip all the grind to see new stuff from "cheat room"?
Is this the final version before 0.9? Or there'll be bug fixes?

Reactions: BlackCheshir
4.20 star(s) 62 Votes