4.20 star(s) 62 Votes

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I know right. Could've at least offered to suck the guy's dick. Not even a single offer for a friendly bro jerk circle.
Bro what?? I just got everything set up! Chairs neatly in a circle, end tables beside each chair with a bottle of lube on it, a table for snacks in the back...

What am I supposed to tell the clown? I already gave him half up-front, and he said he doesn't do touching.

To why there's no changelog yet, I think it's because the public release will have a bit more content added as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Scouser66

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
Doesn't seem rude to wish to know what someone is downloading before they download it, does it?

I did however notice that the individuals asking for a changelog have shown less entitlement & less rudeness than those that are complaining about them, odd.

The individuals complaining about the rudeness & entitlement of others are being ruder & more entitled than those they complain about. How ironic.

All the commentors mentioned was asking for a changelog; no rudeness or entitlement in their question.

Imagine having zero critical thinking skill. Yowza

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Questions about v0.8 - Single Path/Broke up with Susan
-----
Is it the end for the Single Path Friday Evening Tinder time after you done chatting with the trans female? After that there is only a Tinder error, saying it will patch soon, so can only go to sleep.

Single Path after you broke up with Susan, are you still suppose to be able to contact Susan and gain love points when ask who to send pic of your augment boob job or its not suppose to be able to? When choosing boobs there is a text line for Susan too mentioned.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Why isn't this tagged ntr? Aren't there now literally several paths where you're cucked by Susan?

edit: wasn't this the game where the only pregnancy content is you having your gf impregnated by someone lolll

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Is there a way for the mc to not be lexi bitch
Yes, just make a different choice from what you made. The game after all has save and a back arrow feature.
Why isn't this tagged ntr? Aren't there now literally several paths where you're cucked by Susan?

edit: wasn't this the game where the only pregnancy content is you having your gf impregnated by someone lolll
From how its been said for future content, they will add a new augmentation "Bottom" in future and looking at this Bottom word if you pair it with the boob augmentation for natural boobs..you can guess if there can/could be an ending/path for the MC similar to Susan.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I still dont get it. Is it possible

I am sorry. I still don´t get it. What is the Maquerade. Could you please explain it to me. My old saves didn´t work. I could´t wake up why my old saves.
Maquerade, is an event late-game where you be put on auction by the boss of the club "Nazarov" after you have done all of the hospital's augmentations(no body hair, boobs, lips, etc).

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
Maquerade, is an event late-game where you be put on auction by the boss of the club "Nazarov" after you have done all of the hospital's augmentations(no body hair, boobs, lips, etc).
Oh I see. The Auction. Man that means I have to grind back from Mid game skip to the Auction, because my old saves don´t work :S.Especially i had a save the night before the auction, so i could chose the route i with later updates. Thanks for the fast reply btw.

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes