4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Lobsterman9999, Are you thinking of making a walkthrough for every route?
I tried to create a save file for every path, but failed because there are too many paths.
No plans for a walkthrough for every route. I encourage a dedicated player to write up some tips on what to do / focus on for each romance. For example, how to stay with Todd, how to be with Jack, etc.. But I have no intention of doing that myself.

Lobsterman9999 is there any chance of converting to a full gender transformation?
and can somebody send your save even if it is at any part of the game, I lost mine...
It's not part of the game yet but the game is definitely hinting at it (e.g. having a vagina during dream sequences). It's 100% going to be added to the game, maybe in the next update. Should be a lot of fun to write and code!

Reactions: Hordragg

cptDevyJons

Aug 30, 2021
How to progress Lexi root after Cooking video? It's like 40-50 days and all time " Lexi doesn't have any work for you, at the moment ". So, what next?

May 31, 2019
I wish I could skip the Todd shit.
Personally, I just wish I could skip all the cringey "trans acceptance" BS the game suddenly devolves into.
Like, I've got no problem with the whole thing in-general outside of the game, but it just comes out of left field and is just totally out of place in the game itself. One week he's fucking his girl like any normal dude, than the next he's burning all his male clothes in some kind of retarded "fuck the patriarchy" type ritual.
Like the dude goes completely overboard with it and devolves into a caricature of "I'm so heckin trans rn, fr fr.".
It's almost as badly written and tonally weird as the BBC New World Order type shit.

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
How can I get this trophy?
4. Who the Fuck is Tifa Lockheart?
and maybe know how to get all the other trophies

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How can I get this trophy?
4. Who the Fuck is Tifa Lockheart?
and maybe know how to get all the other trophies
The Cosplay EventPlay to the expectations of the audience: show them a strong Sifa enamoured of Storm
1. Badass fighting girl
2. The Silver Saucer
3. Get close and cute
4. A dreamy, romantic pose!
5. Kiss
Albeit a year old by now, this post might still be of interest.

Reactions: AGhostLikeMe

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
could someone upload a save already in the end I would like to be able to try the cheat room ..... it's just that I lost my saves as a fool (T-T)

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Personally, I just wish I could skip all the cringey "trans acceptance" BS the game suddenly devolves into.
Like, I've got no problem with the whole thing in-general outside of the game, but it just comes out of left field and is just totally out of place in the game itself. One week he's fucking his girl like any normal dude, than the next he's burning all his male clothes in some kind of retarded "fuck the patriarchy" type ritual.
Like the dude goes completely overboard with it and devolves into a caricature of "I'm so heckin trans rn, fr fr.".
It's almost as badly written and tonally weird as the BBC New World Order type shit.
Yeah it is a fucking trans speedrun any% wr. Considering we never knew mc before start of the game, any signs they might have shown before are not something we can see. Though him having a functional relationship with a girl before all this started does not mean there were no seeds in the first place, considering this relationship has an option to continue to be mostly functional.
Though mc also has an option to get reverse hrt, therefore at the start of the game he is characterized as potentially able to go both ways?

Last edited:

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
How to progress Lexi root after Cooking video? It's like 40-50 days and all time " Lexi doesn't have any work for you, at the moment ". So, what next?
Beach episode. Invite her to the beach for 1 video. Another thing that happens is after you go pick beach suit you can talk about another job.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Let me start by saying I really did want to like this game. And at its core there some things that are really fundamentally right. I like stores I wish there was a little more. I know there are more shops at the Northpoint Mall that have been implemented yet. There was a weird thing at Northpoint Mall a shop with I guess you could call it secret achievements maybe or either way doesn't matter. I like the concept of the story. It's like a Western or European take not sure where Dev is from, on the old Asian storylines where the child is saddled with debt. Some of the characters are pretty likable. Some of the characters just not likable at all and what I mean by that is you can be a villian and still be likable. Now to get with my major issues on the game and I have played others like this Perverted Education, Repurposing Center, and SQ Cruise Ship just to name a couple. I understand that most Twine games have grind. This game...lol...is a real long grind. I mean wow its grinding beyond imagination. Then if you miss something on a day it which basically is divided into two you have to wait another whole week to get back to it. Now early now really a big thing but when you start getting to day like 100 something starts to become annoying especially on some days where it seems like there is nothing major to do. The UI was pretty good in a couple spots I wish it was a little different such as when you do a task in the bathroom it doesn't return you to the bathroom but to the bedroom then you have to back in the bathroom again and this just adds on to the grind.

Lastly it seems that while the game gives you choices that it definitely tries as hard as it again to steer you in certain directions. I have no problem content but at times the game overall just seemed like a giant SJW narrative. While the interracial and alt content doesn't bother me at all it does bother me how hard its pushed. An example of this is Lexi, who is a somewhat likeable character and I first I really liked the character but then with Lexi it seemed like it got to a point and quickly you need to do what I say and push my message or else I don't want to have anything to do with you. Now can you make it make from some of those decisions? I think so but again its really difficult unless you want to follow her strict messaging. The same can probably be said of the Black Militaristic storyline. Yes they would be considered militant.

On the flip side of that there were characters who I really liked and seemed like I was their path and then boom one mistake and that character was completely off limits from then on and you were pushed back to the earlier narratives. So while those narratives aren't forced they are kind of hard to avoid. I guess if you just tell Susan early to go f**k off that would work.

Have to be honest I would love to just punch Susan in the face not just because I didn't like but she was annoying. The dev states their is a lot cf content to be fair it seems like there is. And I'm guessing I didn't see all of it. I was up near the auction part of the game and I just couldn't take anymore...lol...because you have to do a lot of grinding to get to that content. And I played for a while. If you're somebody playing in short sessions God bless you because you'll be playing this game for a very loooonnnggggg time.

I said kind of mixed feelings because I did want to like it

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
anyone know how to get the Susan anal hook scene? i cant seem to get past the scene where she feeds you olivers cum

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes