Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Seems nice but I definitely have to wait for the compressed version
Now that you mention that, I no longer see compressed versions for Ren'py games that used to have them.
I missed a memo somewhere. With that said, i wonder if this could get shaved down some lol.

johncena

Oct 14, 2016
The game itself is a pretty alright RPG, but the sex stuff are quite separated from the main game: you spend maybe 1 hour progressing through the story, then you unlock some side quests that would lead to sex, then you go back to story and unlock more scenes etc. Like Witcher/Cyberpunk, this is more like "RPG with sex" rather than a sex RPG. Good RPG though

haze242

Dec 20, 2016
If u want avoid fking lags, just disable KMS_Minimap plugin.

In www/js/plugins.js:

"name": "KMS_Minimap", "status": true -> "status": false

And remove in www/js/plugins/Dobby_FastTravel.js few strings:

$gameSystem.setMinimapEnabled

UPD: Also remove strings $gameSystem.setMinimapEnabled into www/data/Map115.json and Map152.json

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Patch Instructions:
Applies the latest changes/improvements I've made to the translation. To Apply:

1. Download from the OP.
2. Move the zip to your game folder.
3. Extract the zip and click Replace All. (Use 7-Zip if this step fails)
4. Go into /www and extract img.7z. Replace All.
5. Done

--

Pretty tough project. Game is completely translated, there are a couple of minor things missing that I will clean up as I test on my playthrough as well as some pictures I have yet to find. Also Trophies are a WIP until I figure out how to adjust my script to MTL all of it since it lives in a js file. If you are patient feel free to wait until I give the thumbs up on everything being good to go.

I know the names are not translated in the menu. I tried my best but translating that text breaks everything horribly and I couldn't figure out why.

Otherwise, if you find any issues post a screenshot along with your save and I will fix it ASAP. Enjoy c:

P.S Yes. Download and Apply the patch I already pushed new stuff. ;)

Consider Supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Consider Supporting me if you enjoy the MTL.

just want to say thank you for your work, Godspeed.

riu412

Jul 7, 2018
This Version is also unplayabel, because, like the Mtl from before the Side Quests from Stray Boards are locked. So at a specfic point of the Game - the "Witch of Oiwa" Quest, you can not progress the Story anymore.
I guess the H stuff is also locked behind those Stray Boards?

Hakufu19

Apr 4, 2019
Yes. Normally - in the japanese Version - wich I have played, after solving Amelias Quest the Stray Quests in Valier should be unlocked. With progressing the Story you visits all 7 Main Citys and unlock here the Side Quests - this is what is locked and outside from single H Quest from the Adventure Guild the H Stuff is either loosing specific Battles or making H related Quests from the 7 Boards. The main Problem is - as I have written before - that later in the Game Side and Adventure Guild Quests goes Hand in hand and you simply can not progess the Story anymore.
And yes I have started over and played this version after the First Pioneer Quest to see if it works - unfortunatly the Side Quests are locked.

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Yes. Normally - in the japanese Version - wich I have played, after solving Amelias Quest the Stray Quests in Valier should be unlocked. With progressing the Story you visits all 7 Main Citys and unlock here the Side Quests - this is what is locked and outside from single H Quest from the Adventure Guild the H Stuff is either loosing specific Battles or making H related Quests from the 7 Boards. The main Problem is - as I have written before - that later in the Game Side and Adventure Guild Quests goes Hand in hand and you simply can not progess the Story anymore.
And yes I have started over and played this version after the First Pioneer Quest to see if it works - unfortunatly the Side Quests are locked.
Did you try with the patch as well?

dazedanon Are you aware of this?

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
The DLsite page says it has NTR on the adult situations, someone know wich type of NTR are they talking about?

imagen_2023-08-01_080911017.png

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
virgin slut run (only anal/oral) possible? or does she get raped and lose her virginity at some point?
Would love to know this as well, but often in case of these games there would be consensual sex scenes where the heroine has no say on the type of penetrative sex she will participate in, meaning she won't be able to say 'Yes, but in my butt only, I'm saving the hymen for my future husband.' I can't remember exactly how many times these magical virigin priestesses would walk into a massage parlor or a steam bath and lose their viriginities just because the author of the game hasn't come up with an anal/oral only variant of the scene. Funny enough the same games will often have a prostitution side job which will allow chosing anal only / no pussy clients.

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
huh... saber is looking a bit more lewd than I remember.

does she still wield Excalibur effectively?

Hakufu19

Apr 4, 2019
Of course. I have used your improvements - didn`t change the Result that after doing the first Pioneer Quest, the Stray Board Quests from Valier are locked. and the Ntr Scene is only one when you loose a specific Battle.

Last edited:

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
question do I have to lose a battle to get her to be lewd, or can I ease her into?

GetKosiorekt

Dec 26, 2018
Is this game actually possible to complete in this current version?

I'm on the mission "Ship soaring through the sky" and the second objective is to "Resolve the request of the wanderer Cors" and he asks you to accept the request from his board but when you click on said board no request shows up.

I tried looking at every single "Stray Mission" board + the Adventurer Guild board but again no request of his shows up.

Is this something broken with the game that can be somehow bypassed by using a different version or by doing another quest or is this simply unplayable?

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes