Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Not 100% but I think it means leveling up might cause you to miss scenes? This is the original text FYI if someone wants to give a better translation.

※現在のレベルでプレイしていないアダルトシーンが

見られなくなりますが、よろしいですか?
I just finished reading the tutorial, it says scenes are related to lewd level, so yes leveling up will miss scenes if you haven't unlock them yet.
Beside the lewd level there should be a count telling you how much scenes you have at this level.
Like for me, I just started the game so lewd level is at 1, and it says there's 0/2 scenes at this level.

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hey guys,

How do you move bolders? I am stuck in the Crystal Abandoned Mine...
Use Q to switch to Nora to push boulders.

I've added the official wiki to the OP, it has info on pretty much everything in the game.

Reactions: SameUser1

Veyssia

Sep 1, 2019
Guys Windows Defender detects and immediately blocks a Trojan virus just a heads up when i searched for the specific virus action it is a malware type of a virus that steals saved bank account infos and i dont think its a false positive.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is there anything you can do about the Untranslated names in the character menu?

View attachment 2817903
I wish. If you change it the game will just crash horribly. I went as far as replacing every instance of a name in all folders with the English equivalent and it still wonked out. If someone can figure it out I'll implement it though.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
I wish. If you change it the game will just crash horribly. I went as far as replacing every instance of a name in all folders with the English equivalent and it still wonked out. If someone can figure it out I'll implement it though.
Wow,not Overwork Bro. You make a big work for f95 and not all ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon
Sep 21, 2021
So, does it have mid-combat sex or not? The screenshots imply that there's none, same question by some other guy was left unanswered previously, so I just wanna know for sure.

zepm26

Apr 25, 2022
i tried to patch it and the boards are still bugged. Do i need to make a new campaign or should
the patch have fixed it and i messed up somewhere ?

Reactions: Thadius07

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
i tried to patch it and the boards are still bugged. Do i need to make a new campaign or should
the patch have fixed it and i messed up somewhere ?
Should have fixed it. Were you prompted to replace all for everything?

So, does it have mid-combat sex or not? The screenshots imply that there's none, same question by some other guy was left unanswered previously, so I just wanna know for sure.
No

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
Dragon Slayer [v1.1.0] [StudioDobby] Compressed.

Win 4.8 GB/1.1 GB : WorkUpload,PixelDrain

For Using Improvement Patch Put (File inside Archive system with exchange system.json if it asks) this After patch in RJ340586-DragonSlayerv1.1.0 Compressed\www\data :
Bro.. can i ask the compressed with improvement patch? Thx btw.. this game is huge for rpgm standard

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Bro.. can i ask the compressed with improvement patch? Thx btw.. this game is huge for rpgm standard
Nope,Improvement patch don't change any image or audio,only data and some configs,apply patch manually and before this backup system.json

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes