dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Learn Katakana. it says "Claire"
GPT agrees and says its Claire but the dev uses Clea so that's what I set her name to in game. Also the title MTL's to "Dragon and Great Sword" but the dev uses "Dragon Slayer" in the wiki so thats also what I use.

1690919822868.png

no i had to use 7-zip and force it
If you weren't prompted that means the patch didn't properly apply. When you replace files with the same name Windows asks you if you want to replace them. Make sure you are extracting in the correct location.

Last edited:
Reactions: SameUser1

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I wish. If you change it the game will just crash horribly. I went as far as replacing every instance of a name in all folders with the English equivalent and it still wonked out. If someone can figure it out I'll implement it though.
Then maybe you can do something in regards to the sex menu with this. I managed to convert the images to text and google translate. Though I have no idea how to photoshop the images. If anyone else does and wants to do it, hopefully what's below will help.

現在の淫乱値 = Lustfulness
Stats text 1.png

次のレベルアップに必要な淫乱値 = Lustfulness for Next Level
stats text 2.png

淫乱Lv. = Lust Lvl
stats text 3.png

Lv.限定シーン数 = Avaliable Scenes (Based of the Current Lv.)
stats text 4.png

経驗 = Experience/Sex Experience
stats text 5.png

1690918661151.png

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Then maybe you can do something in regards to the sex menu with this. I managed to convert the images to text and google translate. Though I have no idea how to photoshop the images. If anyone else does and wants to do it, hopefully what's below will help.

現在の淫乱値 = Lustfulness
View attachment 2818022

View attachment 2818023

淫乱Lv. = Lust Lvl
View attachment 2818025

View attachment 2818027

View attachment 2818029

View attachment 2817976
I would have no issues editing it. My issue is finding those files lol. I have no idea where they are since there are around 3000 images in the img folder. That is on my TODO list though so expect me to take care of it within the next few days.

Thanks for the TL though because OCR'ing that text would suck.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I would have no issues editing it. My issue is finding those files lol. I have no idea where they are since there are around 3000 images in the img folder. That is on my TODO list though so expect me to take care of it within the next few days.

Thanks for the TL though because OCR'ing that text would suck.
Glad I could help

Also, for image to text conversion for your future projects, you might find this site I used useful.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

現在の淫乱値 = Lustfulness
View attachment 2818022

View attachment 2818023

淫乱Lv. = Lust Lvl
View attachment 2818025

View attachment 2818027

View attachment 2818029

View attachment 2817976
It is not too hard to edit the images if you can find them. Any software works I personally used GIMP to do it when I tried. Just got to "erase" the japanese text, then create another layer and layer the english text on top of it. If you're lucky it won't end up lucking like ass like my first attempt because they used a transparent background and you could where I made mistakes with trying to fill in the background after editing. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: OvertureX

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
Dragon Slayer [v1.1.0] [StudioDobby] Compressed.

Win 4.8 GB/1.1 GB : WorkUpload,PixelDrain

For Using Improvement Patch Put (File inside Archive system with exchange system.json if it asks) this After patch in RJ340586-DragonSlayerv1.1.0 Compressed\www\data :
replaced the system.json and now it works except i see some battle animations are corrupted (or just missing pics)

can anyone tell how these are looking in the uncompressed version?

Aug 14, 2017
How to view CGs on this? I'm near the end of the game I think (6 star), and I never saw a single CG, everyone is virgin, no Stray Quests, nothing, dropped

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
慈愛のストルゲ
Thanks, hopefully I'm not over stepping.

With the help of Google translate I think his name is actually one of the following:

Stolge the Merciful
Stolge the Compassionate
Slolge the Ardour

If you're at all interested in changing it.

minn-tan

Nov 23, 2021

With the help of Google translate I think his name is actually one of the following:

Stolge the Merciful
Stolge the Compassionate
Slolge the Ardour

I know Japanese. I would translate it to "Stolge of love" or "Stolge of affection"

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
How to view CGs on this? I'm near the end of the game I think (6 star), and I never saw a single CG, everyone is virgin, no Stray Quests, nothing, dropped
I'm only in the second town, so far it seems like there's 2 kinds of scenes.

Defeat scenes, you just lose to bosses that has a black aura and get a game over scene.

Optional quests, you get lewd by people. The second town's board are all related to lewd quests.
You can also repeat them to earn AP, just remember to unlock all scenes first before using AP to level up lewd skills.

Aug 14, 2017
I'm only in the second town, so far it seems like there's 2 kinds of scenes.

Defeat scenes, you just lose to bosses that has a black aura and get a game over scene.

Optional quests, you get lewd by people. The second town's board are all related to lewd quests.
You can also repeat them to earn AP, just remember to unlock all scenes first before using AP to level up lewd skills.
My game is probably bugged then, every single board is like this, I have all towns unlocked already

1690925214762.png

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

Stolge the Merciful
Stolge the Compassionate
Slolge the Ardour

I got no issues with that, I prefer the consistency anyway.

If you want to contribute though you don't need to ask me, you can follow the instructions on the Github and make any improvements you like. I just approve it afterwards.

My game is probably bugged then, every single board is like this, I have all towns unlocked already

View attachment 2818167
You need to apply the patch.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I'm still a ted confused by this?

Why would upgrading the the sex stats block me off from viewing adult scenes?

Is it is saying that I need to to first increase her lust level before I can view the scenes associated with the skill?

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
I'm still a ted confused by this?

Why would upgrading the the sex stats block me off from viewing adult scenes?

Is it is saying that I need to to first increase her lust level before I can view the scenes associated with the skill?
No, it's just using AP to level up adult skills will increase lewdness, and once you get enough lewdness your lewdness level will level up.

Some scenes are locked at certain levels so if you didn't unlock them yet you will miss them.

For example Clea and Nora both have 2 scenes at level 1, if you level up to level 2 before getting them you can't view them anymore.

This tells you how many scenes there are at this level.
1690925972621.png

PrivateHerby

Oct 4, 2017
(Apologies if this is a bit off topic for talking about the game itself)

I don't have a GIT account to make a pull request with, but I think I found out the cause for that error that occurs when renaming the characters in the Actors.json file:

1690929991164.png

There is a function in www\js\plugins\Dobby_CommonAddScript.js on line 787 called testDragonDobby which hard checks letter by letter for specific character names against their IDs in the Actors.json file. If you add return true; as the first instruction to that function, it bypasses that check and stops the error being raised.

1690930237459.png

I don't know if there's any knock-on effect from changing them elsewhere, but I'll be doing a playthrough with different names and see what happens

Reactions: riu412
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes