Sep 26, 2020
GPT agrees and says its Claire but the dev uses Clea so that's what I set her name to in game. Also the title MTL's to "Dragon and Great Sword" but the dev uses "Dragon Slayer" in the wiki so thats also what I use.

View attachment 2818010
1690977297571.png
1690977314453.png 1690977331384.png 1690977346345.png
The "u" is often unpronounced and there's a consonant that's somewhere between "r" and "l" that's the basis for all the lame jokes about "flied lice" and "sclambered egg," so those three characters ku-re-a add up to k-le-a, which is "Claire,"
the same way as 1690977556796.png or 1690977569535.png would be "Claire" in Arabic.
Claire being derived from the French word for light (like Aleena, Deepnita, Eleonora, Elaine, Elora, Enora, Faven, Haylen, Hikari, Ishik, Jyotika, Kiran, Lenci, Lucette, Lucia, Lusita, Mahina, Meira, Nahara, Nelda, Neleh, Ngaio, Orya, Raelyn, Roshana, Solana, Svetlana, Urice, Yelena, Yitta, Youko, Zaharira, Zariya, Ziva and Ziya all mean Light), you could translate it to
the Arabic word and girl's name Noor: 1690978015596.png but that would be wrong.
If your name is Claire, your name is Claire, not Noor.

Speculation: Mingling with western cultures introduced blonde hair and western names to Japan, and they got associated with each other, so a blonde girl in Japan is called Claire like a pale family in Italy is called Bianchi.

OP, second image, ginger hair and blue coat is Rirumu, "Dream."
Nun is So-fu-i-a, Sophia, "Wisdom" in Hindi.
Red hair and fuzzy ears is No-ra, Nora, "Light" in Hindi.

Third image, Claire in armour top left is Se-ri-su, which could be "Cerise," French for Cherry.
Smirking git next to her is Fusema. No idea why he gets a loop on his "Fu."
Guy with glasses is Agonia. Sounds painful.
Depressed-looking guy is Sutoruhu.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2020
Stolge the Merciful
Stolge the Compassionate
Slolge the Ardour
Well, there's a peculiar thing to see right after posting some Arabic script.
1690978442706.png
That looks like it probably is a list of names of God, as in "Bismillahirrahmanirrahiym" and all that.
1690979069834.png
You can stick "Abd" on the beginning of any of them to get "The Servant of [God] The Munificent" or "The Servant of [God] The All-Seeing" or whatever as a person's name. Now I wonder where the original game got its names.
Incidentally, that chart doesn't make pronunciation all that clear.
I'd write them as Rahman, Rahiym, Malik, Quduws, Salaam, Mu'min, Muhaymin, 'Aziyz, Jabaar, Mutakabbir, Khaaliq, Bari', Musowwir, Ghafaar, Qohaar, Wahaab, Razaaq, Fataah, 'Aliym, Qoabid, Baasit, Khaafid, Raafi', Mu'iz, Mudil, Samiy', Bosiyr, ...
If you're looking at a name in Katakana and it doesn't look familiar, try saying it out loud to someone else. They may recognise it without the context.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I believe this sentence is actually supposed to say, "apologize to your daughter, not to me", give that Malos has explained that he has eariler in the game.

1690982275833.png

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
So, from what I can glean from the thread, the game is more like a normal rpg that happens to have sex, and those sex scenes are all pretty much game overs?

Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
So, from what I can glean from the thread, the game is more like a normal rpg that happens to have sex, and those sex scenes are all pretty much game overs?
Pretty much, at least at the point I'm at, this is your traditional RPG fare with rape... which I enjoy, mind you.

Reactions: Kisthoria

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Some are, but there's also scenes connected to quest from Stray quest boards in Valley City and the Magic Academy.

Also if you increased a girls lewd level before viewing her scenes for that level, you'll be locked out of seeing them. Dumb I know, but it does give you a warning before the increase.

I would suggest holding off on leveling up your lewd skills until you need to for a specific quest. As leveling up them is was raises your lewd level.

1690983347349.png 1690983307962.png

1690983410218.png 1690983444824.png

Reactions: Kisthoria

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Game overs are just the minority of it. Most H scenes are optional side quests.
You won't get them until you unlock bullet board quests.

This game is...quite big, and yeah it's more like an RPG with sex on the side.

mevolents

Sep 2, 2021
just launched the game and damn the main menu music at the start sounds A LOT like Bergentrückung from Undertale (Asgore Theme)

Reactions: dazedanon

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
I'm at the Black Request mission and can't figure out how to do anything, as I accidentally skipped through the dialogue. How does one go about completing this mission?

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Kill one rat. Kill or dodge two more rats. Dodge two birds. Get some iron ore. Get killed by the Fake Adventurer. Game Over.
There's that much content.
So game says "survive three turns" and you failed that? Five minutes into the game? Didn't think to heal or to use defend three times?

Maybe stick to VNs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RestIn

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
(Apologies if this is a bit off topic for talking about the game itself)

I don't have a GIT account to make a pull request with, but I think I found out the cause for that error that occurs when renaming the characters in the Actors.json file:

There is a function in www\js\plugins\Dobby_CommonAddScript.js on line 787 called testDragonDobby which hard checks letter by letter for specific character names against their IDs in the Actors.json file. If you add return true; as the first instruction to that function, it bypasses that check and stops the error being raised.

I don't know if there's any knock-on effect from changing them elsewhere, but I'll be doing a playthrough with different names and see what happens
I've implemented your change into the patch. Didn't run into any problems with initial testing but let me know if there is anything. c:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: InstaPrincess
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes