Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I see from DLsite reviews virgin run is possible, but apparently you'll be locked out of certain quests bc of h parameters.
Any idea which quest?
Thus far it seems like it's just repeatable quests related to H-scenes that lock once you've passed the specific lewd level required for them.

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Any idea which quest?
Thus far it seems like it's just repeatable quests related to H-scenes that lock once you've passed the specific lewd level required for them.
Haven't played it yet, just saw this excerpt from the DLsite reviews:

"Ecchi scenes are from defeat and insults and quests.
Even if you raise the degree of nymphomania, the only benefit is that the parameters, etc. will increase, and there are quests that cannot be cleared without raising the degree, so it seems that there is little meaning in playing virginity. By the way, at the end, there is also a virgin/non-virgin switching item."

Hakufu19

Apr 4, 2019
Staying as Virgins do not make any Sense in the Game. You only loose XP and the Rewards for clearing the Quests. As Acropolis already wrote it, in the very last Dungeon you get an item for switching between virgin and non virgin state. So you can easy peasy seeing the True End as virgin and Non-Virgin, but the Difference between both Ends are not much.

PrivateHerby

Oct 4, 2017
Then maybe you can do something in regards to the sex menu with this. I managed to convert the images to text and google translate. Though I have no idea how to photoshop the images. If anyone else does and wants to do it, hopefully what's below will help.

現在の淫乱値 = Lustfulness
View attachment 2818022

次のレベルアップに必要な淫乱値 = Lustfulness for Next Level
View attachment 2818023

淫乱Lv. = Lust Lvl
View attachment 2818025

Lv.限定シーン数 = Avaliable Scenes (Based of the Current Lv.)
View attachment 2818027

経驗 = Experience/Sex Experience
View attachment 2818029

View attachment 2817976
I would have no issues editing it. My issue is finding those files lol. I have no idea where they are since there are around 3000 images in the img folder. That is on my TODO list though so expect me to take care of it within the next few days.

Thanks for the TL though because OCR'ing that text would suck.
I also took a little stab at this one. Took a bit of time finding a font that fit with the current image; might be OK to work with? If it needs any tweaking, I've got the projects saved in Inkscape/Paint.NET for any editing.

1690996437155.png

There's not a lot of room for some of the better translations (like needing to use 'Exp' instead of 'Sexual Experience') before they bump into where the values are shown on the status screen.

I've re-encrypted it for the game and put the ZIP here. The folder to drop the file inside is www/img/dSkillTree (and it should replace adultSkillBackgound.rpgmvp).

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I also took a little stab at this one. Took a bit of time finding a font that fit with the current image; might be OK to work with? If it needs any tweaking, I've got the projects saved in Inkscape/Paint.NET for any editing.

View attachment 2820542

There's not a lot of room for some of the better translations (like needing to use 'Exp' instead of 'Sexual Experience') before they bump into where the values are shown on the status screen.

I've re-encrypted it for the game and put the ZIP here. The folder to drop the file inside is www/img/dSkillTree (and it should replace adultSkillBackgound.rpgmvp).
Awesome, its in the patch now. Thanks c:

randa

May 7, 2017
How do i raise the lewd level? I have enough AP to increase more skills, but only the 1st could be increased to lv3.
All other skills it warns....... you don't see the scene if......
So far i only got the 1st massage scene in the bath, after completing the quest.

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
i am stuck on this 3 quests... there's no coin.. no tool shop and the forgotten item whatever i is.. can someone help? 1691008442252.png

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
tool shop is in the city in the house with the bag sign, the coin is in the cave that is unlocked after "assisting the guild member" i think
thx... the game says i can "sniff the crystals" to gain some items how do i use this skill? changing characters is not doing anything.. NVM I JUST FOUND OUT THERE'S 2 TYPES OF CRYSTALS

Plushy the raccoon

Jul 23, 2022
thx... the game says i can "sniff the crystals" to gain some items how do i use this skill? changing characters is not doing anything.. NVM I JUST FOUND OUT THERE'S 2 TYPES OF CRYSTALS
You're welcome!, XD Yeah you need to level up to "cut" the stronger crystals, also to find the ancient coins you need to use the cat to see them

Sep 26, 2020
So game says "survive three turns" and you failed that? Five minutes into the game? Didn't think to heal or to use defend three times?

Maybe stick to VNs.
Max level in City of Heroes and Lord of the Rings Online, original Quake, Age of Conquerors, Sim City 2000, Minesweeper, hiking across the Alps, teaching other people to ski and sail dinghies, I can do. Watching the opening scene of Skyrim enough times to test the various combinations of mods until I find one that doesn't crash to desktop at character creation and testing every combination of actions in that fight, no. I'd rather scrub and repaint the skirting boards.

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
Awesome, its in the patch now. Thanks c:
Is the Patch in here? Cause I download that one and extract it as the instruction but nothing change the name of the character still in japanese and the sexual skill is still the same not updated. My dumbass can't think any other patches other than here and the github.
1691019282882.png

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
Is the Patch in here? Cause I download that one and extract it as the instruction but nothing change the name of the character still in japanese and the sexual skill is still the same not updated. My dumbass can't think any other patches other than here and the github.
View attachment 2821259
Sorry, Forget about it. Turn out its not compatible with old save :LUL:. Try New game and it Work. sadly I already play it quit far, time to replay it from the start again!

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
It seems like the number of SP and AP that the character get won't show up in the latest patches in the menu. But it shown in the skill tree and sexual development menu.

Reactions: dazedanon
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes