Bjorkinstein

Feb 23, 2019
you spend maybe 1 hour progressing through the story, then you unlock some side quests that would lead to sex
Regarding that, when I got "access" to the side job boards in the various pubs (which the tips alluded were the lewd content) they all just said there were no jobs available. I was able to get massages at the hot springs, but other than that and the occasional H-battle it's just been an admittedly fun but non-lewd RPG

Omeganutters

Oct 6, 2022
I'm stuck at this quest. The guy told me to accept the request from the bulletin board but there's nothing there. I wander the whole city that the quest guides me to and there's no one to talk to to progress.

1691033144595.png

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
i'm stuck in the "ship soaring through the sky" the guy who gives the mission says it is in the bulletin board and when i go there it shows "no quests available" might it be because i'm doing virgin run? 1691033984524.png 1691033998567.png

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Reactions: Pimer666

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Staying as Virgins do not make any Sense in the Game. You only loose XP and the Rewards for clearing the Quests. As Acropolis already wrote it, in the very last Dungeon you get an item for switching between virgin and non virgin state. So you can easy peasy seeing the True End as virgin and Non-Virgin, but the Difference between both Ends are not much.
Same reason as why people do naked runs or only x weapon run in other games: It adds to the challenge even if you skip the fun majority of the game for it.
Even if you got that item it doesn't count as 'pure' run.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frumi

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Is this one of the games where you only get sex on a loss?
How unwholesome are the sex scenes? Does the character enjoy most of the sex scenes as it were or is this one of the game where our character is just miserable in all of them?
Just asking because those games are not my cup of tea and I like the character to not be demeaned and hurt constantly.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Is this one of the games where you only get sex on a loss?
How unwholesome are the sex scenes? Does the character enjoy most of the sex scenes as it were or is this one of the game where our character is just miserable in all of them?
Just asking because those games are not my cup of tea and I like the character to not be demeaned and hurt constantly.
No, game over scenes are actually few and far between.
The girls do slowly enjoy the lewd stuff, but this game is extra slow and they are pretty miserable at the beginning.

Reactions: geheim12347

WatchitHey

Jun 18, 2023
After applying the patch, when opening the game, game window shows an error like this

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png

How to resolve this?

Reactions: sergyo_ml

Jahyaman987

Apr 30, 2023
Thanks for sharing.
I'm stuck in the voice room, I try touching the statue of the dragon but nothing happens, please help.

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
After applying the patch, when opening the game, game window shows an error like this

Loading Error

How to resolve this?
It's an error on your end, it's working fine for me.
Try using 7zip as opposed to Winrar if you haven't already. Locale to Japanese and all that jazz.

Reactions: WatchitHey

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
This translation seems to have a lot of wrong pronoums and empty dialogue boxes (guess the mtl decided to add line breaks for some reason).
Kinda sucks coz the dialogue speeds ups into a empty dialogue box and i can barely read quest related stuff.

ichigo4

Jun 19, 2021

Loading Error

How to resolve this?
go to the data folder search for system.json open with notepad and search for the line "hasEncryptedImages": true, and change that to false below that you wil find the line "hasEncryptedAudio": true, and change that to false as well

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes