Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
This translation seems to have a lot of wrong pronoums and empty dialogue boxes (guess the mtl decided to add line breaks for some reason).
Kinda sucks coz the dialogue speeds ups into a empty dialogue box and i can barely read quest related stuff.
Confusing pronouns is understandable because it's Japanese.

But yeah the empty dialogue boxes kinda sucks.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Confusing pronouns is understandable because it's Japanese.
If it was just that.
Literally every conversation that haz "melo" and his daughter ends up with him calling her melo or clea calling people melo or ect, u literally lose track of whos talking and to who since they only say melo.

Then u have the "lady" guildmaster for example, not a single instant the man is treated as well.... a man.
And thats just the tip of the iceberg

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
If it was just that.
Literally every conversation that haz "melo" and his daughter ends up with him calling her melo or clea calling people melo or ect, u literally lose track of whos talking and to who since they only say melo.

Then u have the "lady" guildmaster for example, not a single instant the man is treated as well.... a man.
Yeah like I said because it's Japanese, they rarely use pronouns when they already know who or what they are talking about.

I guess MTL doesn't know what's the context so it's easy to mess up, like even in the H scenes it'll sometimes mess up something as simple as "you" and "I" when there's clearly only 2 people.

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
Apparently there are some skills I can use only if some member of my team is at the "forefront". I guess it means I need to change the order of my team members. How can I do it ?

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
I gotta say, this game just keeps getting better.

1691070109412.png

Though it's still not for people that wants a quick fap.

Marumiyan102

Dec 18, 2018
apparently I can re-fight bosses to obtain scenes I've missed if I beat them first. Where can I do that? I've missed quite a few..

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Apparently there are some skills I can use only if some member of my team is at the "forefront". I guess it means I need to change the order of my team members. How can I do it ?
You mean Sophia's AAA skills? You just need her to be in the lead to trigger them, though I don't think it's worth. Clea is just way faster if you want to grind.

How far do I need to play to reach the underground arena?
Pretty far. After you beat the Ogre in the main story, and then you need to clear the expert fight in the regular arena first.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
But yeah the empty dialogue boxes kinda sucks.
Any specific examples of this?

@dazedanon is the picture text yet to be translated or i patch it wrong ?
Which picture text? Most of the main ones should be TLed.

If it was just that.

One day I may solve these problems, for now we just have to live with it. If you can't live with these imperfections MTL isn't for you sadly.

If anyone wants to help experiment with the GPT prompt to help solve the issue of wrong subjects.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Any specific examples of this?
Something like this. This is a side quest call "Weak Heart", after the duel with Auto.
ezgif-1-833870070c.gif

You can see the text for a bit and then it's just an empty box.
It happens in quite a few places, but not often enough to bother me.

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Something like this. This is a side quest call "Weak Heart", after the duel with Auto.
View attachment 2823064

You can see the text for a bit and then it's just an empty box.
It happens in quite a few places, but not often enough to bother me.
I do in fact keep empty boxes to help with diffing files, which would explain this issue. But I'll probably switch back to the old method to avoid this from happening.

Edit: I've pushed a fix for the empty boxes. Should be good now.

Last edited:

Omeganutters

Oct 6, 2022
You guys need to apply the patch to see missions on bulletin board (Patch can be found on page 1)
I've done that twice, unless I'm doing something wrong. You extract the first zip file into the same folder the game exe is in right? (it says to replace all but I never got prompted to replace anything).

The second extract in the www folder I think I did right.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
On that note dazedanon. Relating to the "adult side quests":
Unfortunally all of them have the issue that they dont show u exactly the lewd lvl requirement to unlock said quests. it just says "unlocked lewd level ."
Theres also some inconsistence with skill required skill names, as a couple examples:
Clea:
1691086987529.png 1691087106265.png 1691087057932.png

Sophia:
1691087357521.png 1691087244054.png

I have no idea which of those those skills is supposed to be "hand play" and "slick hands" for example.

Reactions: dazedanon
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes