Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Can you get me the save?
Sure
File 10 is just before you start the mission on prostitute island, as you can't save during it.
After your done with that mission continue onto the swimsuit one, you'll encounter blank boxes there,
unless you've already fixed those.

While File 6 is in the middle of the Weak Heart, just go to the arena and fight a round.

Reactions: dazedanon

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
I've done that twice, unless I'm doing something wrong. You extract the first zip file into the same folder the game exe is in right? (it says to replace all but I never got prompted to replace anything).

The second extract in the www folder I think I did right.
Weird, it works well for me as i pasted the file into www folder, just said yes to replace all.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I've done that twice, unless I'm doing something wrong. You extract the first zip file into the same folder the game exe is in right? (it says to replace all but I never got prompted to replace anything).

The second extract in the www folder I think I did right.
It's just the www folder. But you should get prompted to replace things. If you're not being prompted to replace things, you did it wrong.

SarisaLynn

Apr 5, 2018
I don't typically make posts and more just have an account to acquire stuff, but I'm at my wits end trying to figure something out, I'm at the part where you need to get past some chains on a door at the temple, and after a little bit of winging it I used the wiki to determine I need to speak to the Bard....only the bard isn't there, upon further digging I am apparently missing some quests to get the bard to appear in that spot, only I've done everything possible aside from "Adult" quests which shouldn't count...I'm thinking there must be some sort of hidden quest start somewhere I have failed to trigger, pretty sure I need to advance Noras personal plotline with her thief guild but there isn't anything on any of the boards to do that. -Also this game is ENORMOUS for the genre, like I did not expect to play basically a full length RPG, fun as it is.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I don't typically make posts and more just have an account to acquire stuff, but I'm at my wits end trying to figure something out, I'm at the part where you need to get past some chains on a door at the temple, and after a little bit of winging it I used the wiki to determine I need to speak to the Bard....only the bard isn't there, upon further digging I am apparently missing some quests to get the bard to appear in that spot, only I've done everything possible aside from "Adult" quests which shouldn't count...I'm thinking there must be some sort of hidden quest start somewhere I have failed to trigger, pretty sure I need to advance Noras personal plotline with her thief guild but there isn't anything on any of the boards to do that. -Also this game is ENORMOUS for the genre, like I did not expect to play basically a full length RPG, fun as it is.
Don't worry about required quests, you'll come across as you play through the main quest. Also, when looking at the quest boards make sure to trail to the bottom, as there are 1-2 none H-scene related quests on some of them. As for adult scenes, they're locked by level, so if you increased character lust levels before completing them then you won't be able to trigger them. but not sure about the quests that trigger them though.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Hmm atm looks like i ran out of quests to do other than the Adult quests.
The guild receptionist is supposed to give out "emergency quests", but right now she doesnt give any.
Like sarija said, either theres a hidden quest somewhere or the game forces u to do the adult quests.

I don't typically make posts and more just have an account to acquire stuff, but I'm at my wits end trying to figure something out, I'm at the part where you need to get past some chains on a door at the temple, and after a little bit of winging it I used the wiki to determine I need to speak to the Bard
Also thanks for that. Unfortunally the MTL really fucks up the dialogue description for that quest( and another one that was mentioned here earlier), so i had no idea wtf i was supossed to do.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Hmm atm looks like i ran out of quests to do other than the Adult quests.
The guild receptionist is supposed to give out "emergency quests", but right now she doesnt give any.
Like sarija said, either theres a hidden quest somewhere or the game forces u to do the adult quests.
The emergency quests works fine for me.
So far I don't think there's any hidden quests yet, and I'm pretty far into the game.

Only problem I'm having right now is Sophia 5/6 scenes at lewd level 3 and I don't see any level 3 quests she can do.
I'm going to push the main story and see if it pops up, maybe it has something to do with her personal quest.

ersb223

Aug 31, 2019
here is a full save
Usually after Booting it up, I'll get a message saying

"Profile error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

And the Save File'll instead have 15 minutes worth of time on it, instead of any actual progression. Some pointers would be nice

Ma-ku

Sep 23, 2020
Heya, probably a dumb question here, after I download and applied the patch to where it's needed, should I start over again? like I have my save, before downloading the patch.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Ok, there's this boss in the main story that doesn't have black aura but has a game over scene.

The rule of thumb is, if it says "Hardcore Battle" at the beginning then there's a game over scene.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
The emergency quests works fine for me.
So far I don't think there's any hidden quests yet, and I'm pretty far into the game.
Well based on the walktrough theres a lot more emergency quests than those i already completed. But like the walktrough says the guild receptionist is supposed to give them just by talking to her , and she really doesnt want to give me any no matter how many times i talk to her.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Well based on the walktrough theres a lot more emergency quests than those i already completed. But like the walktrough says the guild receptionist is supposed to give them just by talking to her , and she really doesnt want to give me any no matter how many times i talk to her.
Hmm, the thing is main story usually can only progress by talking to her so I don't think I missed any. Sometimes you need to talk to the guild leader but the game tells you that.

Can you show me your quest logs? Is there like nothing at all?

mulgokizary98

Apr 22, 2018
Guys, i currently stuck in Quest to Find old man with one arm, it's optional quest before fight the Dragon, can you guys tell me where is he? Fast travel quest suggest he in town, but i don't find him

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
whole bath house insert mission is missing translation , blank box and yet translate text Screenshot 2023-08-04 172747.png

SarisaLynn

Apr 5, 2018
Don't worry about required quests, you'll come across as you play through the main quest. Also, when looking at the quest boards make sure to trail to the bottom, as there are 1-2 none H-scene related quests on some of them. As for adult scenes, they're locked by level, so if you increased character lust levels before completing them then you won't be able to trigger them. but not sure about the quests that trigger them though.
I have all quests currently possible done, there is only one quest left on any of the boards and it has blue text, it also requires a prerequisite quest called path to the king which is later in the game, the issue is that there is no quest to do and I've gone as far as literally entering every area and talking to every NPC, for some reason Noras quests are just simply not around which is blocking off an entire chain I need to finish to get the bard npc into the right tavern.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Guys, i currently stuck in Quest to Find old man with one arm, it's optional quest before fight the Dragon, can you guys tell me where is he? Fast travel quest suggest he in town, but i don't find him
If you did his quest he should be outside a building.

whole bath house insert mission is missing translation , blank box and yet translate text View attachment 2824828
I guess I can quickly do some simple translation.

Scene 1: Lewd level 1~2
Scene 2: Lewd level 3+
Nora and Relm also has an extra option in their scenes if you have the required adult skill leveled.
The extra option doesn't count as a scene so don't need to worry about it.

I have all quests currently possible done, there is only one quest left on any of the boards and it has blue text, it also requires a prerequisite quest called path to the king which is later in the game, the issue is that there is no quest to do and I've gone as far as literally entering every area and talking to every NPC, for some reason Noras quests are just simply not around which is blocking off an entire chain I need to finish to get the bard npc into the right tavern.
I'll do Nora's quest next and see what's going on.
It could be a bug like the stray quests in the first few pages, I'll come back and report if that's the case.

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes