Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
I recommend people that are confuse playing this game to do:
Keep playing the main quest till you unlock all the city in the map.
In character menu next to skill tree when you click on that it will show you which city/town that have side quest, quest board that is in the inn.
Most of the quest board that you unlock in that city you can't take it, I recommend just do which you can take in there (Mostly H quest lewd level 1).
If you want to do more you need to unlock lewd level 2. I recommend that you unlock all the city quest board before upgrading to lewd level 2 because all the previous H quest lewd level 1 will disappear as soon you level up your lewd level to 2 (Its mean if you unlock to lewd level 2 before unlock quest board on other city the H quest on that town for level 1 will gone/no lewd scene once you reach that city).
This game is really damn long not for guys that want a quick fap.
lots of confusion with this game.

mulgokizary98

Apr 22, 2018
If you did his quest he should be outside a building.

I guess I can quickly do some simple translation.

Scene 1: Lewd level 1~2
Scene 2: Lewd level 3+
Nora and Relm also has an extra option in their scenes if you have the required adult skill leveled.
The extra option doesn't count as a scene so don't need to worry about it.

I'll do Nora's quest next and see what's going on.
It could be a bug like the stray quests in the first few pages, I'll come back and report if that's the case.
the Quest about Goblin slaying quest? where is it? which city? i cant find it

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Hmm, the thing is main story usually can only progress by talking to her so I don't think I missed any. Sometimes you need to talk to the guild leader but the game tells you that.

Can you show me your quest logs? Is there like nothing at all?
1691148202570.png

Currently the only quest i have avaliable, and according to a post here i need to speak to a "bard" which doesnt exist anywhere.

Other than that i have "secret recipe" that requires a quest that doesnt exist in any board and the quest in valt that requires "a path to the king" which cant be unlocked either

Last edited:

otakudes

May 17, 2019
Hi guys. Could you please upload the archive with the game to other file sharing sites? For example workupload, pixeldrain, mixdrop?
Unfortunately, I can't download from those links that are already fixed in the first post.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Currently the only quest i have avaliable, and according to a post here i need to speak to a "bard" which doesnt exist anywhere.

Other than that i have "secret recipe" that requires a quest that doesnt exist in any board and the quest in valt that requires "a path to the king" which cant be unlocked either
I have the same problem. I didn´t know about the bard part tho. I believe he is the one you have a quest to tell the stories to. (About defeating monsters.)
He used to be in "city grassland kampus" (2nd tab on map), but Sophia´s quest should have moved him into Irini village once you built the new tavern.
But I can´t find him in either place. (I hope we didn´t sequence break anything by doing the quests in wrong order.)

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
I checked the wiki and the bard should be in the new tavern.

1691152273901.png

I'm almost at this quest so I'll come back and report if I have the same problem.
Since 3 people are having the same problem I'm going to guess it's a bug.

SarisaLynn

Apr 5, 2018
I checked the wiki and the bard should be in the new tavern.

View attachment 2825580

I'm almost at this quest so I'll come back and report if I have the same problem.
Since 3 people are having the same problem I'm going to guess it's a bug.
Yeah that's my big issue right now personally, I know where he should be but he's simply not because there's some other quest he's involved in that you do first, but I can't get to that point due to missing a quest in Noras line.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I cleared p much every quest other than the adult quests and the 3 mentioned , 1 of which requires the stupid bard, but he just vanished after i finished the new tavern.
My honest guess is that the mtl may have fucked up his spawn point.
If the Guide actually shows him in the tavern then he should be there. oh well

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I cleared p much every quest other than the adult quests and the 3 mentioned , 1 of which requires the stupid bard, but he just vanished after i finished the new tavern.
My honest guess is that the mtl may have fucked up his spawn point.
If the Guide actually shows him in the tavern then he should be there. oh well
Give me your save when you get the chance on the bards usual location.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Cheking the wiki, I also found that around this time, there should be a quest to go buy/win a "living statue" from the auction.
But I already bought it ages ago, so maybe that F*ed up another quest chain as well.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Give me your save when you get the chance on the bards usual location.
Here ya go.
Save 1 is where he originally was and disappeared from the moment i "recruited him to the new tavern"
Save 2 is in the tavern where he was supposed to be.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Here ya go.
Save 1 is where he originally was and disappeared from the moment i "recruited him to the new tavern"
Save 2 is in the tavern where he was supposed to be.
Send me your entire save folder. Your save crashes the game with the original files making me think its totally borked.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Send me your entire save folder. Your save crashes the game with the original files making me think its totally borked.
I dont think any save made in the translated version will actually work in the original because of translated variables, skills, character names (which i recall were crashing the translation itself before someone modified the variables to accept the translation)
Saves dont usually have retro compability.
But here ya go.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
I check the quest chains again and the problem might be not showing up.

The trigger should be after this quest.
1691155923804.png

Reactions: JohnyShadow7

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Never mind the bard, it´s just a minor problem. (It´s just the most visible one.)
After going through the wiki, we are missing soo many of Nora´s quests. (As some have already pointed out.)
The entire game is "borked" right now.

(The sword and chains quest needs like 5 prerequisite quests to be completable, and they´re all missing.)

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I check the quest chains again and the problem might be not showing up.
I know for sure that i didnt do that quest.And it doesnt show up anywhere. so u may be right.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Sure
File 10 is just before you start the mission on prostitute island, as you can't save during it.
After your done with that mission continue onto the swimsuit one, you'll encounter blank boxes there,
unless you've already fixed those.

While File 6 is in the middle of the Weak Heart, just go to the arena and fight a round.
Pushed another fix for the blank boxes.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Never mind the bard, it´s just a minor problem. (It´s just the most visible one.)
After going through the wiki, we are missing soo many of Nora´s quests. (As some have already pointed out.)
The entire game is "borked" right now.

(The sword and chains quest needs like 5 prerequisite quests to be completable, and they´re all missing.)
Welp. Guess we can assume that the translation most likely broke the triggers for nora quests and the spawn for the bard.
Could be that the bard only shows after completing all of her quests. Or the tl just broke his spawn point.
Hell , it could even be that the quests theselves were erased when someone fixed the Bulletins.

Either way like you say the game is currently "borked".

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Welp. Guess we can assume that the translation most likely broke the triggers for nora quests and the spawn for the bard.
Could be that the bard only shows after completing all of her quests. Or the tl just broke his spawn point.

Either way like you say the game is currently "borked".
The MTL itself doesn't touch script code at all so its unlikely any actual triggers for the game are broken. What is more likely is that there is a mismatch of variable names somewhere that is causing stuff to not be visible. I'll know once I reproduce stuff with the original files.

Reactions: Maouhime and Liz0
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes